“There is always a danger that for the sake of political correctness, or a party’s political advantage, we find ourselves filling up the country with too many immigrants who will disturb the balance and upset the people, particularly the young people, of the host community.’
Sir Gulam [Noon, the "Curry King"] says Ministers should make full employment a higher priority than relaxed immigration. ‘We should switch the focus to ensuring everyone has a job. Today some of them are getting the dole and a free house for doing nothing. We have made them parasites.’
Tune in to Sun News!
Advertise on this blog!
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
Rob Ford tshirts back!
NEW from Lawrence Eubank:
NEW from New English Review:
- Why yes, I am still being sued: An update
- Your moral and intellectual superiors! NYT embraces new ‘voodoo’ theory of JFK assassination, with Julie Andrews on the grassy knoll
- ‘[T]he notorious Hearings’ of the House Un-American Activities Committee [were] conducted by Republican Senator Joseph McCarthy…’
- ‘Booksellers’ row along Queen Street West is now finished’
- Dear American commenters at HotAir: Bragging about how stupid you are is not attractive
- Steve Sailer on ’12 Years a Slave’ — which sounds like two hours of b.s.
- ‘America’s future will be extremely confusing to journalists’
- Malcolm Gladwell’s ‘theory’ about Northern Ireland proves he’s a total twit
- I only wrote one thing about the Trayvon – Zimmerman case
- Rob Ford sounds like he’s doing a Hulk Hogan impression because… he’s doing a Hulk Hogan impression