“There is always a danger that for the sake of political correctness, or a party’s political advantage, we find ourselves filling up the country with too many immigrants who will disturb the balance and upset the people, particularly the young people, of the host community.’
Sir Gulam [Noon, the "Curry King"] says Ministers should make full employment a higher priority than relaxed immigration. ‘We should switch the focus to ensuring everyone has a job. Today some of them are getting the dole and a free house for doing nothing. We have made them parasites.’
My NEW book!
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford t-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
- My NEW book: Confessions of a Failed Slut
- ‘Mark Steyn could have not chosen a better lawyer to represent him than (…) Daniel Kornstein.’
- Christopher Hitchens, reconsidered
- NSFW: This is a post about porn that all conservatives should read
- Ed Driscoll: By all means, dump Firefox. But then what?
- Mark Steyn: The tyranny of name recogniton
- Mark Steyn: Defaming [and, apparently, journalism...] for Beginners
- ‘The trouble with Judge Combs Greene’s statement is that it’s rubbish’
- Why Mark Steyn doesn’t have a legal defense drive at KickStarter
- Teri O’Brien’s NEW book: The ABCs of Barack Obama
- Hillary Clinton praises ‘incredibly brave’ 19-year-old college student who came out as undocumented immigrant for the first time at her event
- Pakistan: No money on pay day: Christian families plan to stay in on Easter Sunday
- Chelsea Clinton at event with Islamic Center director
- Kittens Packed, Shipped to San Diego…by Accident
- Meteorite over Murmansk