“There is always a danger that for the sake of political correctness, or a party’s political advantage, we find ourselves filling up the country with too many immigrants who will disturb the balance and upset the people, particularly the young people, of the host community.’
Sir Gulam [Noon, the "Curry King"] says Ministers should make full employment a higher priority than relaxed immigration. ‘We should switch the focus to ensuring everyone has a job. Today some of them are getting the dole and a free house for doing nothing. We have made them parasites.’
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- Does Olivia Chow’s proposed handgun ban include the piece owned by Warren Kinsella’s girlfriend — who volunteers for Chow?
- Has Warren Kinsella resigned from Sun News yet? Day One
- Cops: unionized bureaucrats — with guns
- Mark Steyn on one of the great recordings: Frank Sinatra’s ‘Fly Me To the Moon’
- ‘I don’t understand the SlutWalk’
- Tommy, last surviving Ramone, dies, aged 65 (or thereabouts)
- Journalists: Your moral and intellectual superiors!
- ‘For too long, conservatives have ceded the popular culture to the Left’
- L’Wren Scott was $6 million in debt
- ‘Last year, for the first time, a young girl, French, offered me her seat on a crowded bus’