“There is always a danger that for the sake of political correctness, or a party’s political advantage, we find ourselves filling up the country with too many immigrants who will disturb the balance and upset the people, particularly the young people, of the host community.’
Sir Gulam [Noon, the "Curry King"] says Ministers should make full employment a higher priority than relaxed immigration. ‘We should switch the focus to ensuring everyone has a job. Today some of them are getting the dole and a free house for doing nothing. We have made them parasites.’
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford tshirts back!
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
NEW from New English Review:
- UK: Assisted suicide could be legal in months as more MPs say they will vote in favour of a law change
- Putin trumps hollow Obama
- UK: Tory welfare minister challenged about the impact of benefits changes on families
- US: Immigrant detainees on hunger strike in Washington state
- Students look to ban Sabra hummus at U. of Ottawa
- Wait ’til my Toronto condo neighbours see the ‘Remington’ box in the recycling…
- Does Jeet Heer think non-whites can’t read, or…?
- Mark Steyn’s new National Review column
- From our bulging ‘Oh, but that’s different!’ file: Whole Foods — America’s Temple of Pseudoscience
- Arguing with a leftist about gun control on Facebook: Illustrated edition
- ‘I mean, I never understood it…’
- Does Dan Hill have a brain tumor now?
- More K-Y for that slippery slope!
- Mark Steyn on Day 2 of the Ezra Levant libel trial
- How silly is Doug Saunders? This silly: