“There is always a danger that for the sake of political correctness, or a party’s political advantage, we find ourselves filling up the country with too many immigrants who will disturb the balance and upset the people, particularly the young people, of the host community.’
Sir Gulam [Noon, the "Curry King"] says Ministers should make full employment a higher priority than relaxed immigration. ‘We should switch the focus to ensuring everyone has a job. Today some of them are getting the dole and a free house for doing nothing. We have made them parasites.’
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- And shouldn’t a ‘Ferguson’ camo pattern be, like, 7/11 & Kool-Aid logos and shit anyhow?
- ‘Rarely have we seen a person fail who has thoroughly followed our path…’
- Everything people are saying about Robin Williams is right — and wrong — at the same time
- Pro-’Palestinian’ attempt to spread lies, hate at London Ribfest (?!) goes horribly wrong (video)
- The NYT will close its doors for good within the next ten years: Part XVII
- Like my t-shirt says: It’s Not ‘Racist’ If It’s True
- Rush Limbaugh’s comments on Robin Williams are being unfairly misquoted. Must be Wednesday.
- Quite possibly the worst thing the National Post has ever printed
- ‘Michael Brown and the paramilitarized Ferguson Police Department are two sides of the same coin’
- Montreal police supposedly made a Jewish blogger take down this post, so here it is