Mass immigration and the accompanying financial crisis have created an inherently volatile situation in the US. Expansion of H-1b and related visas has greatly affected East Asian males in the US–literally cutting off the one major legitimate route to upward mobility many see followed by others they can identify with.
I have known many East Asian co-workers in Silicon Valley. The pressures many of them are under in the US are unbearable. For both their sake and ours the US should be far more selective accepting immigrants, more careful in assuring immigrants legally admitted can expect a decent life and provide greater aid for those who find they really aren’t cut out for life in the US and need to return home. Welcoming someone into a life that drives them to suicide and murder is not doing anyone any favor.
My NEW book!
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford t-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
- My NEW book: Confessions of a Failed Slut
- ‘Mark Steyn could have not chosen a better lawyer to represent him than (…) Daniel Kornstein.’
- Ed Driscoll: By all means, dump Firefox. But then what?
- Mark Steyn: The tyranny of name recogniton
- ‘The trouble with Judge Combs Greene’s statement is that it’s rubbish’
- Why Mark Steyn doesn’t have a legal defense drive at KickStarter
- Your moral and intellectual superiors!
- As I’ve been saying: ‘Your retirement plan is sh*t’
- Mark Steyn: The Slow Death of Free Speech
- NEW grassroots campaign: NeilYoungLies.ca
- Elder of Ziyon: Abbas’ Holocaust doubletalk
- Lesbian 'throuple' expecting first child
- The side effects of immigration - deadly maladies may spread all across Europe
- Interfaith panel denounces a 9/11 museum exhibit’s portrayal of Islam
- Aborted babies from BC incinerated to provide electricity for residents of Oregon…