Two teens under court orders not to have firearms are charged in a string of violent gunpoint heists of TTC subway collectors. (…)
Gordie McDonaldGuled Ismail, 19, of Toronto, and a 19-year-old man who was 17 when some of robberies occurred and can’t be identified.
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- And shouldn’t a ‘Ferguson’ camo pattern be, like, 7/11 & Kool-Aid logos and shit anyhow?
- ‘Rarely have we seen a person fail who has thoroughly followed our path…’
- Everything people are saying about Robin Williams is right — and wrong — at the same time
- Pro-’Palestinian’ attempt to spread lies, hate at London Ribfest (?!) goes horribly wrong (video)
- The NYT will close its doors for good within the next ten years: Part XVII
- Rush Limbaugh’s comments on Robin Williams are being unfairly misquoted. Must be Wednesday.
- Montreal police supposedly made a Jewish blogger take down this post, so here it is
- ‘Michael Brown and the paramilitarized Ferguson Police Department are two sides of the same coin’
- 10 Great Things About Young Nannies
- Science: We like music we listened to when we were young because we were young when we listened to it