Toledo Public Schools Superintendent Jerome Pecko said Sunday that he will ask the Federal Communications Commission to review what he considers offensive and inappropriate comments made by WSPD talk show host Brian Wilson about TPS students.
He said he will write a letter this week asking for a review of Mr. Wilson’s comments in which he said the school system doesn’t teach kids to think and made a reference to “little monkeys” that some took as racial slurs.
“But certainly, teaching little monkeys to peel bananas and so on and them learning to do it correctly on cue does not mean that they’ve learned everything except a funny parlor trick,” Mr. Wilson said.
Tune in to Sun News!
Reach thousands of readers:
- Rosie DiManno Doesn't Get It About Ford - Blind love doesn't guide his supporters, disgust with his opposition does
- 'Upset' PM Harper calls on caucus to reform Senate following scandals
- Fort Hood Jihadist: The US is still paying Muslim terrorist Nidal Hasan’s Salary
- Alice Walker Certifiably Certifiable - The Colour Lunatic
- Number 1 Best Selling Android App For Those Suffering White Liberal Guilt - PrivilegeChecker!
NEW from New English Review:
- CBC Sunday Morning revisits the Borscht Belt
- BREAKING: Toronto Muslims force rabbi to drop out of hosting Pamela Geller event (video)
- Boston: ‘Am I the only one captivated by the female cop in this iconic image?’
- Producer of ‘Fitna’ film converts to Islam
- I love Mark Shea, but this is crazy talk
- Actually, turning Johnny Storm into a black guy makes sense
- Health and safety: Has ‘the world’ really ‘gone mad’?
- Another day, another deluded Muslim
- ‘I thought Dissent and Commentary had merged…’
- To this day, some people are more put out by Dresden than by Dachau