You have to remember that nine out of ten journalists in the country come out of the same school, have the same ideology. Journalists in my county are also very well paid – probably better paid than for example the university professors. It’s a very lucrative job,” he says. “Being a journalist in this country is not really a profession – it is more a political persuasion and an ideology. We have very few journalists and very few mainstream media who would really take on the fight for free speech.”
“For 30 to 40 years we have been told by our leaders and practically all politicians and political parties that unlimited immigration is really a good thing for the country, that it is a good thing for Denmark to have for example a sizeable minority of Muslims in the country,” he says. “But most of these Muslim immigrants have refused to integrate into our society and become part of us.”
“We have constantly been told that this is an enrichment of the country. [They think] problems do not really exist. Problems only exist to the extent that people say there is a problem. So in other words, they want to silence critics because they think – or claim at least – that if they could shut up people like me, the problems would go away,” he says.
Tune in to Sun News!
Advertise on this blog!
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
Rob Ford tshirts back!
NEW from Lawrence Eubank:
NEW from New English Review:
- Why yes, I am still being sued: An update
- Your moral and intellectual superiors! NYT embraces new ‘voodoo’ theory of JFK assassination, with Julie Andrews on the grassy knoll
- ‘[T]he notorious Hearings’ of the House Un-American Activities Committee [were] conducted by Republican Senator Joseph McCarthy…’
- ‘Booksellers’ row along Queen Street West is now finished’
- Dear American commenters at HotAir: Bragging about how stupid you are is not attractive
- Steve Sailer on ’12 Years a Slave’ — which sounds like two hours of b.s.
- Malcolm Gladwell’s ‘theory’ about Northern Ireland proves he’s a total twit
- ‘America’s future will be extremely confusing to journalists’
- I only wrote one thing about the Trayvon – Zimmerman case
- Rob Ford sounds like he’s doing a Hulk Hogan impression because… he’s doing a Hulk Hogan impression