You have to remember that nine out of ten journalists in the country come out of the same school, have the same ideology. Journalists in my county are also very well paid – probably better paid than for example the university professors. It’s a very lucrative job,” he says. “Being a journalist in this country is not really a profession – it is more a political persuasion and an ideology. We have very few journalists and very few mainstream media who would really take on the fight for free speech.”
“For 30 to 40 years we have been told by our leaders and practically all politicians and political parties that unlimited immigration is really a good thing for the country, that it is a good thing for Denmark to have for example a sizeable minority of Muslims in the country,” he says. “But most of these Muslim immigrants have refused to integrate into our society and become part of us.”
“We have constantly been told that this is an enrichment of the country. [They think] problems do not really exist. Problems only exist to the extent that people say there is a problem. So in other words, they want to silence critics because they think – or claim at least – that if they could shut up people like me, the problems would go away,” he says.
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- And shouldn’t a ‘Ferguson’ camo pattern be, like, 7/11 & Kool-Aid logos and shit anyhow?
- ‘Rarely have we seen a person fail who has thoroughly followed our path…’
- Everything people are saying about Robin Williams is right — and wrong — at the same time
- Pro-’Palestinian’ attempt to spread lies, hate at London Ribfest (?!) goes horribly wrong (video)
- Like my t-shirt says: It’s Not ‘Racist’ If It’s True
- The NYT will close its doors for good within the next ten years: Part XVII
- Rush Limbaugh’s comments on Robin Williams are being unfairly misquoted. Must be Wednesday.
- Quite possibly the worst thing the National Post has ever printed
- ‘Michael Brown and the paramilitarized Ferguson Police Department are two sides of the same coin’
- Montreal police supposedly made a Jewish blogger take down this post, so here it is
- ‘Pan-Islamist Davutoğlu’ thesis ruffling feathers in Turkey
- Still using Facebook? Tips to make it less irritating
- Giant turbans: Sikhs always win - Muslims wear them too but apparently consider turban contests frivolous
- Jihad Watch: UK special forces move into London as government fears ‘Mumbai-style‘ jihad massacres
- Iraq violence killed at least 1,420 in August: UN