We Muslims have an inferiority complex and are terribly sensitive to the world, feeling that our Islamic religion needs constant, practically daily, confirmation by way of Europeans and Americans converting to Islam. What rapturous joy takes us when a European or American announces [their conversion to] Islam — proof that we are in a constant state of fear, alarm, and chronic anticipation for Western validation or American confirmation that our religion is “okay.”
And we pound our drums and blow our horns [in triumph] and drag the convert to our backwardness, so that he may stand with us at the back of the world’s line of laziness, [in the Muslim world] wherein no new scientific inventions have appeared in the last 500 years. Sometimes those who convert relocate to our countries — only to get on a small boat and escape on the high seas back to their own countries.
Tune in to Sun News!
Reach thousands of readers:
NEW from New English Review:
- Has my blogger-husband uncovered the ‘Rob Ford crack video’ smoking gun?
- CBC Sunday Morning revisits the Borscht Belt
- Boston: ‘Am I the only one captivated by the female cop in this iconic image?’
- BREAKING: Toronto Muslims force rabbi to drop out of hosting Pamela Geller event (video)
- Producer of ‘Fitna’ film converts to Islam
- If you’re so ‘allergic’ to stuff, why aren’t you dead yet?
- Hey, I was at that Nick DiPaolo show…
- Another day, another deluded Muslim
- Actually, turning Johnny Storm into a black guy makes sense
- Health and safety: Has ‘the world’ really ‘gone mad’?