When listening to national network or cable news, please assume that during the half-hour show one of the talking heads — anchor, correspondent, interviewer — is either married to or dating another like talking head at another station or paper, or a D.C. politician, and that most of what we shall subsequently hear is predicated on that fact.
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford t-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
- My NEW book: Confessions of a Failed Slut
- Mark Steyn: National Review and I have come to different and irreconcilable views over Dr Mann’s defamation suit against us
- Mark Steyn: Defaming [and, apparently, journalism...] for Beginners
- ‘Mark Steyn could have not chosen a better lawyer to represent him than (…) Daniel Kornstein.’
- Christopher Hitchens, reconsidered
- NSFW: This is a post about porn that all conservatives should read
- Ed Driscoll: By all means, dump Firefox. But then what?
- Mark Steyn: The tyranny of name recogniton
- OMG! How did I forget to post this until just now?
- ‘The trouble with Judge Combs Greene’s statement is that it’s rubbish’
(Some of) my books: