When listening to national network or cable news, please assume that during the half-hour show one of the talking heads — anchor, correspondent, interviewer — is either married to or dating another like talking head at another station or paper, or a D.C. politician, and that most of what we shall subsequently hear is predicated on that fact.
My NEW book!
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford t-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
- My NEW book: Confessions of a Failed Slut
- ‘Mark Steyn could have not chosen a better lawyer to represent him than (…) Daniel Kornstein.’
- Ed Driscoll: By all means, dump Firefox. But then what?
- Mark Steyn: The tyranny of name recogniton
- ‘The trouble with Judge Combs Greene’s statement is that it’s rubbish’
- Why Mark Steyn doesn’t have a legal defense drive at KickStarter
- Your moral and intellectual superiors!
- Must read: Mark L. Walberg on what really goes down on trashy reality shows
- As I’ve been saying: ‘Your retirement plan is sh*t’
- Mark Steyn: The Slow Death of Free Speech
- More Asia trouble: Pirates raid Japanese oil tanker off Malaysia, kidnap three crew
- Things heat up in Asia: China seizes Japanese cargo ship as payment for an unpaid compensation debt from 1936
- Tony Blair urges British intervention against Islamic extremists around the world
- What is the Beer Store?
- Square off firearm sales: Gun merchants are being shunned by payment processing company Square.