Meanwhile, commenters understand perfectly well that the attackers are black. (…)
Once upon a time, for instance, they had a satirical guest column titled “My Baby Don’t Want No Medicine.” The pictured “author” was a black woman, and the article mocked the attitude of a black ghetto mama. Later, after the Onion gained more fame, the exact same column was accompanied by a picture of a white woman wearing a bandana on her head.
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- Does Olivia Chow’s proposed handgun ban include the piece owned by Warren Kinsella’s girlfriend — who volunteers for Chow?
- Has Warren Kinsella resigned from Sun News yet? Day One
- Cops: unionized bureaucrats — with guns
- Mark Steyn on one of the great recordings: Frank Sinatra’s ‘Fly Me To the Moon’
- ‘I don’t understand the SlutWalk’
- Tommy, last surviving Ramone, dies, aged 65 (or thereabouts)
- Journalists: Your moral and intellectual superiors!
- ‘For too long, conservatives have ceded the popular culture to the Left’
- This comment made my week, and it’s only Monday morning:
- Vancouver, whose mayor does NOT smoke crack, bans doorknobs
- Rob Ford Comes Out On Top (Again) at Tonight's Debate in Toronto
- Evening photo: Mist and reflections in the Grand Tetons, Wyoming
- #DiversityIsOurStrength in Denmark: Tougher integration requirements needed for Muslims says ‘centre-right’ Venstre party spokesman
- #DiversityIsOurStrength in England: Cricketer Moeen Ali faces probe after wearing ‘Free Palestine’ and ‘Save Gaza’ wristbands
- Australian writer Andrew Bolt: Tribes mean sharing a territory not a culture