Meanwhile, commenters understand perfectly well that the attackers are black. (…)
Once upon a time, for instance, they had a satirical guest column titled “My Baby Don’t Want No Medicine.” The pictured “author” was a black woman, and the article mocked the attitude of a black ghetto mama. Later, after the Onion gained more fame, the exact same column was accompanied by a picture of a white woman wearing a bandana on her head.
Tune in to Sun News!
Advertise on this blog!
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
NEW from Lawrence Eubank:
NEW from New English Review:
- Why yes, I am still being sued: An update
- Your moral and intellectual superiors! NYT embraces new ‘voodoo’ theory of JFK assassination, with Julie Andrews on the grassy knoll
- ‘[T]he notorious Hearings’ of the House Un-American Activities Committee [were] conducted by Republican Senator Joseph McCarthy…’
- ‘Booksellers’ row along Queen Street West is now finished’
- Dear American commenters at HotAir: Bragging about how stupid you are is not attractive
- Steve Sailer on ’12 Years a Slave’ — which sounds like two hours of b.s.
- Malcolm Gladwell’s ‘theory’ about Northern Ireland proves he’s a total twit
- ‘America’s future will be extremely confusing to journalists’
- I only wrote one thing about the Trayvon – Zimmerman case
- Rob Ford sounds like he’s doing a Hulk Hogan impression because… he’s doing a Hulk Hogan impression