Meanwhile, commenters understand perfectly well that the attackers are black. (…)
Once upon a time, for instance, they had a satirical guest column titled “My Baby Don’t Want No Medicine.” The pictured “author” was a black woman, and the article mocked the attitude of a black ghetto mama. Later, after the Onion gained more fame, the exact same column was accompanied by a picture of a white woman wearing a bandana on her head.
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- And shouldn’t a ‘Ferguson’ camo pattern be, like, 7/11 & Kool-Aid logos and shit anyhow?
- ‘Rarely have we seen a person fail who has thoroughly followed our path…’
- Everything people are saying about Robin Williams is right — and wrong — at the same time
- Pro-’Palestinian’ attempt to spread lies, hate at London Ribfest (?!) goes horribly wrong (video)
- The NYT will close its doors for good within the next ten years: Part XVII
- Rush Limbaugh’s comments on Robin Williams are being unfairly misquoted. Must be Wednesday.
- Montreal police supposedly made a Jewish blogger take down this post, so here it is
- 10 Great Things About Young Nannies
- ‘Michael Brown and the paramilitarized Ferguson Police Department are two sides of the same coin’
- Science: We like music we listened to when we were young because we were young when we listened to it