Judge Richard Goldstone has done great harm to Israel. The Goldstone Report (…) has been used by Israel haters around the world as the main weapon in the campaign to delegitimize Israel. (…)
But this morning, readers of the New York Times were stunned to find a new op-ed by Goldstone, which not only is a personal mea culpa of the most dramatic sort, but one that blasts one of the major arguments regularly engaged in by the hate-Israel Left, especially the reprehensible Archbishop Desmond Tutu, and former President Jimmy Carter…
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- And shouldn’t a ‘Ferguson’ camo pattern be, like, 7/11 & Kool-Aid logos and shit anyhow?
- ‘Rarely have we seen a person fail who has thoroughly followed our path…’
- Everything people are saying about Robin Williams is right — and wrong — at the same time
- Pro-’Palestinian’ attempt to spread lies, hate at London Ribfest (?!) goes horribly wrong (video)
- Like my t-shirt says: It’s Not ‘Racist’ If It’s True
- The NYT will close its doors for good within the next ten years: Part XVII
- Rush Limbaugh’s comments on Robin Williams are being unfairly misquoted. Must be Wednesday.
- Quite possibly the worst thing the National Post has ever printed
- ‘Michael Brown and the paramilitarized Ferguson Police Department are two sides of the same coin’
- Montreal police supposedly made a Jewish blogger take down this post, so here it is
- French court upholds nuclear ban on Muslim engineer
- John Wesley Hardin Weeps - If You Can't Kill A Man Who Needed Killing, Then What CAN You Do?
- No future in seeking freedom, China warns residents of Hong Kong
- Robert Spencer: UK to force returning jihadis to undergo “de-radicalization” program
- Asylum seekers or welfare? Swedish election breaks immigration taboo