But the sparse group wasn’t met without resistance. Audience members who had lined up outside the Time Square-area theater let the protesters know what they thought of the protesters’ hygiene, and at one point even broke out into “God Bless America” to drown out the anti-Limbaugh hate.
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford tshirts back!
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
NEW from New English Review:
- As a person of colour my solidarity lies first and foremost with people of colour
- Devout Muslims Following Muhammad's Example
- The Firearms Act is about licensing and registration, not confiscation. — Former Justice Minister Anne McLellan, July 31, 1998.
- France: March 9, rally against immigration
- Robert Spencer in Australia: Fascists storm freedom activists’…cocktail party
- Wait ’til my Toronto condo neighbours see the ‘Remington’ box in the recycling…
- Does Jeet Heer think non-whites can’t read, or…?
- Mark Steyn’s new National Review column
- From our bulging ‘Oh, but that’s different!’ file: Whole Foods — America’s Temple of Pseudoscience
- Arguing with a leftist about gun control on Facebook: Illustrated edition
- ‘I mean, I never understood it…’
- More K-Y for that slippery slope!
- Does Dan Hill have a brain tumor now?
- Mark Steyn on Day 2 of the Ezra Levant libel trial
- How silly is Doug Saunders? This silly: