… a hero broke through the crowd and exposed them for what they really are: a bunch of hysterical babies who will do everything in their power to prevent people from shaking hands.
That’s all this election is. It’s a bitchfest.
Here are 10 other reasons you should elect Vermin Supreme as the next president of the United States…
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- Does Olivia Chow’s proposed handgun ban include the piece owned by Warren Kinsella’s girlfriend — who volunteers for Chow?
- Has Warren Kinsella resigned from Sun News yet? Day One
- Cops: unionized bureaucrats — with guns
- Mark Steyn on one of the great recordings: Frank Sinatra’s ‘Fly Me To the Moon’
- ‘I don’t understand the SlutWalk’
- Tommy, last surviving Ramone, dies, aged 65 (or thereabouts)
- Journalists: Your moral and intellectual superiors!
- ‘For too long, conservatives have ceded the popular culture to the Left’
- This comment made my week, and it’s only Monday morning:
- Vancouver, whose mayor does NOT smoke crack, bans doorknobs
- Evening photo: Natural light show
- China removes crosses from two more churches in crackdown
- Bret Stephens: Palestine makes you dumb
- Martin Kramer on Facebook lists readers increasingly disenchanted with the New York Times, and links to their stories
- After Iraqi army crumbles, Maliki turns to Saddam-style propaganda on state TV