Forget Arabs flying planes into buildings, you stupid cops and spies. The SPLC—whose dispatches are “sent to every law enforcement agency in the country”—has named the real enemy: white men unzipping their flies. (…)
“Roissy”—he took his nom de poon from a character in the S&M classic The Story of O —is the Tolkien of pickup artist Middle Earth, having invented or refined the manosphere’s glossary: alpha male, game, wingman, the “anti-slut defense” (“I don’t usually do this sort of thing…”), and negging (offering attractive women teasing insults instead of compliments: “You have really big ears. Don’t worry, I think it’s cute, kind of like a bunny.”).
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- And shouldn’t a ‘Ferguson’ camo pattern be, like, 7/11 & Kool-Aid logos and shit anyhow?
- ‘Rarely have we seen a person fail who has thoroughly followed our path…’
- Everything people are saying about Robin Williams is right — and wrong — at the same time
- Pro-’Palestinian’ attempt to spread lies, hate at London Ribfest (?!) goes horribly wrong (video)
- The NYT will close its doors for good within the next ten years: Part XVII
- Rush Limbaugh’s comments on Robin Williams are being unfairly misquoted. Must be Wednesday.
- Montreal police supposedly made a Jewish blogger take down this post, so here it is
- ‘Michael Brown and the paramilitarized Ferguson Police Department are two sides of the same coin’
- 10 Great Things About Young Nannies
- Science: We like music we listened to when we were young because we were young when we listened to it
- Evening photo: Niagara River, Ontario
- Canadian PM bans Chinese media from Arctic trip
- Karachi: Case of Crimean Congo Viral Hemorrhagic Fever, victim dies
- Email sent to James Foley’s parents ‘may have been written by working-class Briton’
- Greenfield: Obama: ‘The Golf Game Did Not Reflect the Depth of his Grief Over Mr. Foley’