I discovered this video at Michael Coren’s blog. (Yes, he blogs, along with writing books – distinguished biographies of literary greats, along with popular Catholic apologetics — and penning a weekly syndicated column and hosting a nightly national TV show.)
Above the video, Coren added his own tantalizing remarks:
“I grew up quite close to the fraud [Russell] Brand. Believe me, his accent, his views, his claim to be a football fan, are all part of a carefully contrived persona. Most awful of all, he’s not funny. Here he is being ripped apart by Peter Hitchens, and responding to an intelligent set of criticisms by accusing Hitchens of being personal – he does this by being personal!”
Oooooh! Chippy, chippy, chippy! I had to hear more…
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- And shouldn’t a ‘Ferguson’ camo pattern be, like, 7/11 & Kool-Aid logos and shit anyhow?
- ‘Rarely have we seen a person fail who has thoroughly followed our path…’
- Everything people are saying about Robin Williams is right — and wrong — at the same time
- Pro-’Palestinian’ attempt to spread lies, hate at London Ribfest (?!) goes horribly wrong (video)
- Like my t-shirt says: It’s Not ‘Racist’ If It’s True
- The NYT will close its doors for good within the next ten years: Part XVII
- Rush Limbaugh’s comments on Robin Williams are being unfairly misquoted. Must be Wednesday.
- Quite possibly the worst thing the National Post has ever printed
- ‘Michael Brown and the paramilitarized Ferguson Police Department are two sides of the same coin’
- Montreal police supposedly made a Jewish blogger take down this post, so here it is