I discovered this video at Michael Coren’s blog. (Yes, he blogs, along with writing books – distinguished biographies of literary greats, along with popular Catholic apologetics — and penning a weekly syndicated column and hosting a nightly national TV show.)
Above the video, Coren added his own tantalizing remarks:
“I grew up quite close to the fraud [Russell] Brand. Believe me, his accent, his views, his claim to be a football fan, are all part of a carefully contrived persona. Most awful of all, he’s not funny. Here he is being ripped apart by Peter Hitchens, and responding to an intelligent set of criticisms by accusing Hitchens of being personal – he does this by being personal!”
Oooooh! Chippy, chippy, chippy! I had to hear more…
My NEW book!
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford t-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
- My NEW book: Confessions of a Failed Slut
- ‘Mark Steyn could have not chosen a better lawyer to represent him than (…) Daniel Kornstein.’
- Ed Driscoll: By all means, dump Firefox. But then what?
- Mark Steyn: The tyranny of name recogniton
- ‘The trouble with Judge Combs Greene’s statement is that it’s rubbish’
- Why Mark Steyn doesn’t have a legal defense drive at KickStarter
- Your moral and intellectual superiors!
- As I’ve been saying: ‘Your retirement plan is sh*t’
- Mark Steyn: The Slow Death of Free Speech
- NEW grassroots campaign: NeilYoungLies.ca
- Elder of Ziyon: Abbas’ Holocaust doubletalk
- Lesbian 'throuple' expecting first child
- The side effects of immigration - deadly maladies may spread all across Europe
- Interfaith panel denounces a 9/11 museum exhibit’s portrayal of Islam
- Aborted babies from BC incinerated to provide electricity for residents of Oregon…