I discovered this video at Michael Coren’s blog. (Yes, he blogs, along with writing books – distinguished biographies of literary greats, along with popular Catholic apologetics — and penning a weekly syndicated column and hosting a nightly national TV show.)
Above the video, Coren added his own tantalizing remarks:
“I grew up quite close to the fraud [Russell] Brand. Believe me, his accent, his views, his claim to be a football fan, are all part of a carefully contrived persona. Most awful of all, he’s not funny. Here he is being ripped apart by Peter Hitchens, and responding to an intelligent set of criticisms by accusing Hitchens of being personal – he does this by being personal!”
Oooooh! Chippy, chippy, chippy! I had to hear more…
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford t-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
- My NEW book: Confessions of a Failed Slut
- Mark Steyn: National Review and I have come to different and irreconcilable views over Dr Mann’s defamation suit against us
- Mark Steyn: Defaming [and, apparently, journalism...] for Beginners
- ‘Mark Steyn could have not chosen a better lawyer to represent him than (…) Daniel Kornstein.’
- Christopher Hitchens, reconsidered
- NSFW: This is a post about porn that all conservatives should read
- Ed Driscoll: By all means, dump Firefox. But then what?
- Mark Steyn: The tyranny of name recogniton
- OMG! How did I forget to post this until just now?
- ‘The trouble with Judge Combs Greene’s statement is that it’s rubbish’
(Some of) my books: