I discovered this video at Michael Coren’s blog. (Yes, he blogs, along with writing books – distinguished biographies of literary greats, along with popular Catholic apologetics — and penning a weekly syndicated column and hosting a nightly national TV show.)
Above the video, Coren added his own tantalizing remarks:
“I grew up quite close to the fraud [Russell] Brand. Believe me, his accent, his views, his claim to be a football fan, are all part of a carefully contrived persona. Most awful of all, he’s not funny. Here he is being ripped apart by Peter Hitchens, and responding to an intelligent set of criticisms by accusing Hitchens of being personal – he does this by being personal!”
Oooooh! Chippy, chippy, chippy! I had to hear more…
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford tshirts back!
Advertise on this blog!
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
NEW from Lawrence Eubank:
NEW from New English Review:
- Why yes, I am still being sued: An update
- ‘My Night With The Rolling Stones’
- ‘Booksellers’ row along Queen Street West is now finished’
- Advice columnist tells ‘CIS straight dude’ whose ‘partner is a female bi queer with an ex-wife’ to grow the f— up
- Our elites are the ‘inbred hicks’ they make fun of
- Malcolm Gladwell’s ‘theory’ about Northern Ireland proves he’s a total twit
- ‘America’s future will be extremely confusing to journalists’
- It’s true: Barstool Sports has been my Drudge Report for almost a year now
- Michael Coren: ‘Having known [Rob Ford] for years, I can testify (…) to his sheer human decency’
- Is Malala Yousafzai equating Western soldiers who kill the Taliban to… the Taliban?