After the show started, Griffin began singling out Walshe. Griffin initially taunted her for looking like a “librarian” and looking “rigid.” However, when Griffin saw that Walshe was with her partner, and wasn’t laughing, Griffin called her out as a “Lesbian” to the crowd. He publicly humiliated Walshe and Champlin saying, “Oh, l see what’s going on here. You’re a LESBIAN. All you need is a GOOD-MAN!! I’ll volunteer my services to get in between the two of you to show you a good time you won’t be needing any strap-on’s or vibrators with me.” As Griffin spoke he looked Walshe in the eye and began pumping his hips at her face in a violent sexual manner. Threatened, Walshe threw a drink at Griffin.
Tune in to Sun News!
Reach thousands of readers:
NEW from New English Review:
- CBC Sunday Morning revisits the Borscht Belt
- Boston: ‘Am I the only one captivated by the female cop in this iconic image?’
- BREAKING: Toronto Muslims force rabbi to drop out of hosting Pamela Geller event (video)
- Producer of ‘Fitna’ film converts to Islam
- I love Mark Shea, but this is crazy talk
- Actually, turning Johnny Storm into a black guy makes sense
- ‘I thought Dissent and Commentary had merged…’
- Calgary cops say ‘Protocols of the Elders of Zion’ not ‘hate speech’
- To this day, some people are more put out by Dresden than by Dachau
- Another day, another deluded Muslim