Twitter
LinkedIn
RSS
Facebook

‘American food portions are too large’

Seriously, America:

You know I love you, right?

But you are REALLY fat and it’s gross.

I went to a restaurant just outside Chicago about 15 years ago and ordered pork chops — and they came stacked like pancakes.

Being a fellow Canadian, Gavin McInnes agrees with me on that — and notes some other “things the Left get right,” none of which I do agree with.

Except that indeed, “Blacks are victims of systemic racism” — that is: racism at the hands of other blacks:

Though I believe gays are born that way, I also believe blacks are conditioned to commit a disproportionate amount of crimes. It’s true that women are conscious of their purses when they’re in an elevator with a black man. It’s true that police are suspicious of blacks driving through a poor neighborhood in a Cadillac Escalade. It’s true that African Americans mock their peers who read books and try to better themselves.

Liberals are right to point all this out, but they’re wrong when they point their finger at us.

The group responsible for all this racism is blacks themselves. They’re also responsible for 93% of black-on-black homicides.

***
Maybe I’m just a girl/need more coffee, but aren’t 100% of blacks, by definition, responsible for “black-on-black homicides”?

Does he mean “93% of black homicide victims were killed by other blacks, with the other 7% of killers being white/Asian/Hispanic”?

(UPDATE: Article now corrected. Frankly, I’m pretty damned impressed with my math/stats-challenged self for spotting that.)

Anyway, he concludes beautifully:

When I tell liberals cold hard facts that undermine their platitudes, I realize they’ve never researched their beliefs.

They don’t know that 10,000 illegals come here every day. They have no idea that barely 10% of whites marry outside of their race. Nobody told them the number of white-on-black rapes is virtually nonexistent.

It’s not hard to find this information, so all I can conclude from their ignorance is that they don’t really care. They like to spout clichés because it makes them feel good about themselves.


Comments are closed.