All public institutions at present are based on the practice of seizing the maximum possible amount of whites’ assets, while denying them the institutions’ services, and even waging war on them. The only defense whites have, the only way they can wage a defensive war on said institutions, is to cut their budgets. And if they can’t do that through their elected representatives, they can do it through a tax strike.
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford tshirts back!
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
NEW from New English Review:
- As a person of colour my solidarity lies first and foremost with people of colour
- Devout Muslims Following Muhammad's Example
- The Firearms Act is about licensing and registration, not confiscation. — Former Justice Minister Anne McLellan, July 31, 1998.
- France: March 9, rally against immigration
- Robert Spencer in Australia: Fascists storm freedom activists’…cocktail party
- Wait ’til my Toronto condo neighbours see the ‘Remington’ box in the recycling…
- Does Jeet Heer think non-whites can’t read, or…?
- Mark Steyn’s new National Review column
- From our bulging ‘Oh, but that’s different!’ file: Whole Foods — America’s Temple of Pseudoscience
- Arguing with a leftist about gun control on Facebook: Illustrated edition
- ‘I mean, I never understood it…’
- More K-Y for that slippery slope!
- Does Dan Hill have a brain tumor now?
- Mark Steyn on Day 2 of the Ezra Levant libel trial
- How silly is Doug Saunders? This silly: