So it’s rarely ever a case of the person just trying to smother their partner with attention out of some sense of insecurity. It’s force of habit. Alarms are going off in their subconscious that shit is about to hit the fan, and they need to defuse that bomb before it goes off. And anything can trip the alarm. The slightest change in tone of voice. The most subtle shift in eyebrows before you speak. The way you’re standing. A simple change in your daily routine. The subtle way you look them in the eyes and say, “I’m about to physically punch you directly in the face with my fist. Here I go.”
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford tshirts back!
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
NEW from New English Review:
- Taliban pledge violent campaign to disrupt Afghan election
- Philippa Taylor: The rights culture is a selfish dead end
- Israeli tourists denied entry into ‘moderate’ Tunisia
- Crazy Irish woman: A scream of solidarity to my fellow women everywhere
- Australia: Sydney cab driver who told a 90-year-old passenger he hoped she would “die” is begging to keep his job
- Wait ’til my Toronto condo neighbours see the ‘Remington’ box in the recycling…
- Does Jeet Heer think non-whites can’t read, or…?
- Mark Steyn’s new National Review column
- From our bulging ‘Oh, but that’s different!’ file: Whole Foods — America’s Temple of Pseudoscience
- Arguing with a leftist about gun control on Facebook: Illustrated edition
- ‘I mean, I never understood it…’
- Does Dan Hill have a brain tumor now?
- More K-Y for that slippery slope!
- Mark Steyn on Day 2 of the Ezra Levant libel trial
- How silly is Doug Saunders? This silly: