So it’s rarely ever a case of the person just trying to smother their partner with attention out of some sense of insecurity. It’s force of habit. Alarms are going off in their subconscious that shit is about to hit the fan, and they need to defuse that bomb before it goes off. And anything can trip the alarm. The slightest change in tone of voice. The most subtle shift in eyebrows before you speak. The way you’re standing. A simple change in your daily routine. The subtle way you look them in the eyes and say, “I’m about to physically punch you directly in the face with my fist. Here I go.”
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- And shouldn’t a ‘Ferguson’ camo pattern be, like, 7/11 & Kool-Aid logos and shit anyhow?
- ‘Rarely have we seen a person fail who has thoroughly followed our path…’
- Everything people are saying about Robin Williams is right — and wrong — at the same time
- Pro-’Palestinian’ attempt to spread lies, hate at London Ribfest (?!) goes horribly wrong (video)
- The NYT will close its doors for good within the next ten years: Part XVII
- Rush Limbaugh’s comments on Robin Williams are being unfairly misquoted. Must be Wednesday.
- ‘Michael Brown and the paramilitarized Ferguson Police Department are two sides of the same coin’
- Montreal police supposedly made a Jewish blogger take down this post, so here it is
- 10 Great Things About Young Nannies
- Science: We like music we listened to when we were young because we were young when we listened to it
- The internet is a cesspit of conflict, right? No – it’s an engine of consensus
- IS jihadists execute ‘dozens’ of captured Syrian soldiers: NGO
- Polygamy Decriminalized in Utah as Federal Judge Strikes Down Criminal Prohibition
- UK: Cameron vs the ‘Wild West’ web
- Anthea Butler, inarticulate moron and Ivy League professor, deletes racist tweet