So it’s rarely ever a case of the person just trying to smother their partner with attention out of some sense of insecurity. It’s force of habit. Alarms are going off in their subconscious that shit is about to hit the fan, and they need to defuse that bomb before it goes off. And anything can trip the alarm. The slightest change in tone of voice. The most subtle shift in eyebrows before you speak. The way you’re standing. A simple change in your daily routine. The subtle way you look them in the eyes and say, “I’m about to physically punch you directly in the face with my fist. Here I go.”
Tune in to Sun News!
Reach thousands of readers:
- CEO Of Sault Ste. Marie YMCA Shocked To Find People Aren't Buying Into Her Multiculty Bullshit Sharia Law
- The radical Islam-terror connection - Ideas have consequences
- Canada's Leading Imam Syed Soharwardy Blames Woolwich Terror Attack On Those Goddamn Wahhabis!
- Video Of Woolwich Muslim Beheaders Being Shot By Police
- JESUS VS. MUHAMMAD!! (Qur'an Challenge II)
NEW from New English Review:
- Has my blogger-husband uncovered the ‘Rob Ford crack video’ smoking gun?
- CBC Sunday Morning revisits the Borscht Belt
- Boston: ‘Am I the only one captivated by the female cop in this iconic image?’
- BREAKING: Toronto Muslims force rabbi to drop out of hosting Pamela Geller event (video)
- Producer of ‘Fitna’ film converts to Islam
- I love Mark Shea, but this is crazy talk
- If you’re so ‘allergic’ to stuff, why aren’t you dead yet?
- Another day, another deluded Muslim
- Actually, turning Johnny Storm into a black guy makes sense
- Health and safety: Has ‘the world’ really ‘gone mad’?