The Brits, as polite as they are reputed to be, still are faced with inconsiderate movie-goers, but they’re not gonna take it anymore. The Prince Charles Theatre has hired a gaggle of enforcers decked out in black Green Man suits (Black Man suits?) to pop up out of nowhere and scare the living fuck out of chatty audience members.
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford tshirts back!
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
NEW from New English Review:
- UK: Assisted suicide could be legal in months as more MPs say they will vote in favour of a law change
- Putin trumps hollow Obama
- UK: Tory welfare minister challenged about the impact of benefits changes on families
- US: Immigrant detainees on hunger strike in Washington state
- Students look to ban Sabra hummus at U. of Ottawa
- Wait ’til my Toronto condo neighbours see the ‘Remington’ box in the recycling…
- Does Jeet Heer think non-whites can’t read, or…?
- Mark Steyn’s new National Review column
- From our bulging ‘Oh, but that’s different!’ file: Whole Foods — America’s Temple of Pseudoscience
- Arguing with a leftist about gun control on Facebook: Illustrated edition
- ‘I mean, I never understood it…’
- Does Dan Hill have a brain tumor now?
- More K-Y for that slippery slope!
- Mark Steyn on Day 2 of the Ezra Levant libel trial
- How silly is Doug Saunders? This silly: