The Brits, as polite as they are reputed to be, still are faced with inconsiderate movie-goers, but they’re not gonna take it anymore. The Prince Charles Theatre has hired a gaggle of enforcers decked out in black Green Man suits (Black Man suits?) to pop up out of nowhere and scare the living fuck out of chatty audience members.
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- Does Olivia Chow’s proposed handgun ban include the piece owned by Warren Kinsella’s girlfriend — who volunteers for Chow?
- Has Warren Kinsella resigned from Sun News yet? Day One
- What if G. Gordon Liddy had shown up at the Watergate, and the DNC office door was unlocked?
- Cops: unionized bureaucrats — with guns
- ‘I don’t understand the SlutWalk’
- Mark Steyn on one of the great recordings: Frank Sinatra’s ‘Fly Me To the Moon’
- Tommy, last surviving Ramone, dies, aged 65 (or thereabouts)
- Now I have to track down everything Julie Klausner’s ever done
- ‘[T]he person objectively that knew more about Islam than anybody’ doesn’t know very much
- ‘Progressives’ live in the past