He has been charged with one count of break and enter, two counts of threatening bodily harm, two counts of forcible confinement, two counts of sexual assault with a weapon, two counts of robbery, one count of threatening death and one count of possession of property obtained by crime.
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford t-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
My NEW book!
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
- My NEW book: Confessions of a Failed Slut
- Mark Steyn: National Review and I have come to different and irreconcilable views over Dr Mann’s defamation suit against us
- ‘Mark Steyn could have not chosen a better lawyer to represent him than (…) Daniel Kornstein.’
- Christopher Hitchens, reconsidered
- NSFW: This is a post about porn that all conservatives should read
- Ed Driscoll: By all means, dump Firefox. But then what?
- Mark Steyn: Defaming [and, apparently, journalism...] for Beginners
- Mark Steyn: The tyranny of name recogniton
- ‘The trouble with Judge Combs Greene’s statement is that it’s rubbish’
- Why Mark Steyn doesn’t have a legal defense drive at KickStarter