- Independent Jewish Voices is a group of socially maladroit anti-Israel Jews which was founded and is largely comprised of 9-11 conspiracy theorists. Many of its members are Marxist academics insecure about being intellectual lightweights. Most of its members are, old, bitter, childless and resentful.
- Queers Against Israeli Apartheid is an anarchist/Trotskyite organization of Gays who seek Israel’s elimination. Many of its membership are psychologically damaged Gay Jews who are venting rejection by their conservative families by seeking destruction of the Jewish state. The group also functions as a rare social outlet for marginalized, unattractive lesbians with few other social venues.
- Neutrei Karta is a bizarre Jewish cult of extremist anti-Israel Jews. Due to the small size of the cult, the membership is frequently inbred, which partially accounts for their freakish appearance.
Tune in to Sun News!
Reach thousands of readers:
- Femen activist Amina arrested on May 19 in Kairouan Tunisia
- These Are The Moderates We Support: The "Free Syrian Army" Has a Brigade Called "Osama bin Laden"
- Why is University of Toronto screening sexual orientation of job applicants?
- Mayor Rob Ford urged to address crack allegations by ally Doug Holyday
- Glenn Beck talks with Raymond Ibrahim on his new book "Crucified Again - Exposing Islam's New War on Christians"
NEW from New English Review:
- CBC Sunday Morning revisits the Borscht Belt
- Boston: ‘Am I the only one captivated by the female cop in this iconic image?’
- BREAKING: Toronto Muslims force rabbi to drop out of hosting Pamela Geller event (video)
- Producer of ‘Fitna’ film converts to Islam
- I love Mark Shea, but this is crazy talk
- Actually, turning Johnny Storm into a black guy makes sense
- ‘I thought Dissent and Commentary had merged…’
- Another day, another deluded Muslim
- Calgary cops say ‘Protocols of the Elders of Zion’ not ‘hate speech’
- To this day, some people are more put out by Dresden than by Dachau