An Asian girl does some amazingly speedy work with a jump rope, bouncing in tiny piston-like hops while her face locks in a rapturous squint. Nothing awful happens until Tosh opens his mouth: “I bet her parents are psyched they didn’t throw her in a river when she was born—she just burned off eight bowls of rice!”
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford t-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
My NEW book!
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
- My NEW book: Confessions of a Failed Slut
- Mark Steyn: National Review and I have come to different and irreconcilable views over Dr Mann’s defamation suit against us
- ‘Mark Steyn could have not chosen a better lawyer to represent him than (…) Daniel Kornstein.’
- Christopher Hitchens, reconsidered
- NSFW: This is a post about porn that all conservatives should read
- Ed Driscoll: By all means, dump Firefox. But then what?
- Mark Steyn: Defaming [and, apparently, journalism...] for Beginners
- Mark Steyn: The tyranny of name recogniton
- ‘The trouble with Judge Combs Greene’s statement is that it’s rubbish’
- Why Mark Steyn doesn’t have a legal defense drive at KickStarter
- JDL Hosts Moshe Feiglin May 6 2014
- Canada concerned about Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood.
- Thai plot foiled: Hezbollah-linked man planned to attack Israelis
- The poster girls for jihad: Interpol searches for two Austrian teens 'who went to Syria to fight for Islamic rebels'
- Report - Alleged Canadian Khaled al-Qazzaz arrested in Egypt was under surveillance by intelligence agencies