Independent Jewish Voices’ claim that they are members of the United Church who happen to be Jews is about as valid as someone who says they are a Sunni Muslim who happens to be a member of the Roman Catholic Church. These are mutually exclusive terms and you’re either one or the other. By their professed beliefs and actions, it seems clear that Independent Jewish Voices evidently is made up of Christians masquerading as Jews for the sole purpose of attempting to lend a sick pseudo-legitimacy to their demonization of a the Jewish state.
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford tshirts back!
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
NEW from New English Review:
- Wait ’til my Toronto condo neighbours see the ‘Remington’ box in the recycling…
- Does Jeet Heer think non-whites can’t read, or…?
- Mark Steyn’s new National Review column
- From our bulging ‘Oh, but that’s different!’ file: Whole Foods — America’s Temple of Pseudoscience
- Arguing with a leftist about gun control on Facebook: Illustrated edition
- ‘I mean, I never understood it…’
- More K-Y for that slippery slope!
- Does Dan Hill have a brain tumor now?
- How silly is Doug Saunders? This silly:
- Ex-Clash drummer Terry Chimes talks to Michael Coren about his return to the Catholic Church (video)