Twitter
LinkedIn
RSS
Facebook

Muslim PR brilliance: Hey, let’s write the word ‘jihad’ on buses to get people to like us!

Idiocy.

RELATED:

Muslims frequently say, ‘ Well, the real jihad is inner struggle, the spiritual struggle.” That is the Greater Jihad. The jihad of the sword and war is the Lesser Jihad. But the hadith tell us about the greater jihad –the inner spiritual struggle. But only 3% of the hadith are devoted to this kind of struggle. The other 97% are about killing the kafir. Is jihad the inner struggle? Yes. Is jihad killing the kafir? Yes. Notice again we have a duality.

Remember — Letting Musims immigrate to the West after 9/11 is like hiding Nazis in your attic during World War II:

Another way that 9/11 was modeled after Mohammed’s actions is this. The men who did it were immigrants to this country. Mohammed did not take up jihad until he was an emigrant. When he moved to Medina he called that his “immigration.” How important is this immigration? Well, “Islamic Time” starts when he entered Medina and became a politician and warrior. That’s the reason why all Islamic calendars start with that time and not with the time of Mohammed’s first revelation, which might seem to be the Time Zero for Islam. Time Zero was chosen because of immigration, the beginning of Mohammed’s political success.


Comments are closed.