If he wishes to make his point more firmly, he can begin negotiations with the involved principals to block the further re-release or exhibition of Collateral, Miami Vice, Jarhead, Stealth, The Kingdom, Law Abiding Citizen and Ali, and insist that White House Down and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 be either shelved or taken out of production.
My NEW book!
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford t-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
- My NEW book: Confessions of a Failed Slut
- ‘Mark Steyn could have not chosen a better lawyer to represent him than (…) Daniel Kornstein.’
- Ed Driscoll: By all means, dump Firefox. But then what?
- Mark Steyn: The tyranny of name recogniton
- ‘The trouble with Judge Combs Greene’s statement is that it’s rubbish’
- Why Mark Steyn doesn’t have a legal defense drive at KickStarter
- Your moral and intellectual superiors!
- As I’ve been saying: ‘Your retirement plan is sh*t’
- Phone sex operator reveals what men really phone about
- Must read: Mark L. Walberg on what really goes down on trashy reality shows
- Assad’s election plan gets cold shoulder from U.N.
- "Whoever you are, your friend is so drunk... he's an alcoholic without a doubt. He is also dressed as a wolf.
- MEMRI: IRGC Qods Force Commander Soleimani: ‘War is a grand school for love, morals, and loyalty’
- Turkish birth rate falling, but still much higher than Europe
- 'I am in the process of writing a detailed refutation of The Central Park Five...'