If he wishes to make his point more firmly, he can begin negotiations with the involved principals to block the further re-release or exhibition of Collateral, Miami Vice, Jarhead, Stealth, The Kingdom, Law Abiding Citizen and Ali, and insist that White House Down and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 be either shelved or taken out of production.
Tune in to Sun News!
Reach thousands of readers:
- Drummer Lee Rigby killed in Woolwich incident
- Cameron: Attack Not Representative of Islam; Al-Shabaab: Yes It Is
- Outrage After Sharia Court Allows Muslim Rapist to Marry His 13-year-old Victim
- Mayor Rob Ford has been fired as the coach of a city high school football team.
- A Nova Scotia school is ending Mothers and Fathers Day celebrations in the name of diversity.
NEW from New English Review:
- Has my blogger-husband uncovered the ‘Rob Ford crack video’ smoking gun?
- CBC Sunday Morning revisits the Borscht Belt
- Boston: ‘Am I the only one captivated by the female cop in this iconic image?’
- BREAKING: Toronto Muslims force rabbi to drop out of hosting Pamela Geller event (video)
- Producer of ‘Fitna’ film converts to Islam
- I love Mark Shea, but this is crazy talk
- Another day, another deluded Muslim
- Health and safety: Has ‘the world’ really ‘gone mad’?
- Actually, turning Johnny Storm into a black guy makes sense
- ‘I thought Dissent and Commentary had merged…’