And then my driver turns to me and he goes, “I’m really sorry, Jessica, but you have to walk.” And I said, “It’s okay, I don’t mind, I don’t need any special treatment.” “No, it’s not right, it’s not right. It’s because they haven’t seen a woman [in a while] and they want to watch you.” And at that moment, I was so angry. I wanted to be like, “Screw you! I’m not going to play. I’m leaving.” But I can’t do that, because then I’m losing. I’ve got to make the film. So I get out of the car, and I had to walk this road, so all the guards can watch me, all the way up to the prison, get searched, go in where prisoners would be looking at me, and then go up to the shed and film those [torture] scenes. I mean, it was not a fun experience — at all.
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- Does Olivia Chow’s proposed handgun ban include the piece owned by Warren Kinsella’s girlfriend — who volunteers for Chow?
- Has Warren Kinsella resigned from Sun News yet? Day One
- What if G. Gordon Liddy had shown up at the Watergate, and the DNC office door was unlocked?
- Cops: unionized bureaucrats — with guns
- ‘I don’t understand the SlutWalk’
- Mark Steyn on one of the great recordings: Frank Sinatra’s ‘Fly Me To the Moon’
- Tommy, last surviving Ramone, dies, aged 65 (or thereabouts)
- Now I have to track down everything Julie Klausner’s ever done
- ‘Progressives’ live in the past
- ‘[T]he person objectively that knew more about Islam than anybody’ doesn’t know very much
- U.N. report: More than 2.2 billion people ‘poor or near-poor’
- Social media fuelling surge in 'back to the dark ages' religious persecution – Lord Sacks
- Interview with Christina Sommers: Author of ‘Who Stole Feminism?’
- ‘I smoke a lot of weed because my friend was the Boston bomber,’ Steven Silva says
- ‘We shot down MH17 thinking it was Ukrainian cargo plane’: says pro-Russian