And then my driver turns to me and he goes, “I’m really sorry, Jessica, but you have to walk.” And I said, “It’s okay, I don’t mind, I don’t need any special treatment.” “No, it’s not right, it’s not right. It’s because they haven’t seen a woman [in a while] and they want to watch you.” And at that moment, I was so angry. I wanted to be like, “Screw you! I’m not going to play. I’m leaving.” But I can’t do that, because then I’m losing. I’ve got to make the film. So I get out of the car, and I had to walk this road, so all the guards can watch me, all the way up to the prison, get searched, go in where prisoners would be looking at me, and then go up to the shed and film those [torture] scenes. I mean, it was not a fun experience — at all.
Tune in to Sun News!
Reach thousands of readers:
NEW from New English Review:
- ‘The real-life Rosie the Riveter quit the factory just two weeks after she began…’
- Has my blogger-husband uncovered the ‘Rob Ford crack video’ smoking gun?
- ‘When the Canadian Government Used ‘Gay Detectors’ To Try To Get Rid Of Homosexual Government Employees’ (BUMPED with updates)
- If you don’t want to have sex with your husband, why did you marry him?
- UK Muslims defacing war memorials now
- BUMPED: So some ‘Catholic’ anti-gay marriage activist killed himself in Notre Dame Cathedral
- If you’re so ‘allergic’ to stuff, why aren’t you dead yet?
- Toronto Muslim harrasses woman for wearing short skirt (video): Bonus — What the f*** is up with those Somali broads at my neighborhood clinic?
- Hey, I was at that Nick DiPaolo show…
- Teletubbies redux: Gays demand more gay characters, hosts on BBC kids shows