And then my driver turns to me and he goes, “I’m really sorry, Jessica, but you have to walk.” And I said, “It’s okay, I don’t mind, I don’t need any special treatment.” “No, it’s not right, it’s not right. It’s because they haven’t seen a woman [in a while] and they want to watch you.” And at that moment, I was so angry. I wanted to be like, “Screw you! I’m not going to play. I’m leaving.” But I can’t do that, because then I’m losing. I’ve got to make the film. So I get out of the car, and I had to walk this road, so all the guards can watch me, all the way up to the prison, get searched, go in where prisoners would be looking at me, and then go up to the shed and film those [torture] scenes. I mean, it was not a fun experience — at all.
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- And shouldn’t a ‘Ferguson’ camo pattern be, like, 7/11 & Kool-Aid logos and shit anyhow?
- ‘Rarely have we seen a person fail who has thoroughly followed our path…’
- Everything people are saying about Robin Williams is right — and wrong — at the same time
- Pro-’Palestinian’ attempt to spread lies, hate at London Ribfest (?!) goes horribly wrong (video)
- Like my t-shirt says: It’s Not ‘Racist’ If It’s True
- The NYT will close its doors for good within the next ten years: Part XVII
- Rush Limbaugh’s comments on Robin Williams are being unfairly misquoted. Must be Wednesday.
- Quite possibly the worst thing the National Post has ever printed
- ‘Michael Brown and the paramilitarized Ferguson Police Department are two sides of the same coin’
- Montreal police supposedly made a Jewish blogger take down this post, so here it is
- ‘Pan-Islamist Davutoğlu’ thesis ruffling feathers in Turkey
- Still using Facebook? Tips to make it less irritating
- Giant turbans: Sikhs always win - Muslims wear them too but apparently consider turban contests frivolous
- Jihad Watch: UK special forces move into London as government fears ‘Mumbai-style‘ jihad massacres
- Iraq violence killed at least 1,420 in August: UN