And then my driver turns to me and he goes, “I’m really sorry, Jessica, but you have to walk.” And I said, “It’s okay, I don’t mind, I don’t need any special treatment.” “No, it’s not right, it’s not right. It’s because they haven’t seen a woman [in a while] and they want to watch you.” And at that moment, I was so angry. I wanted to be like, “Screw you! I’m not going to play. I’m leaving.” But I can’t do that, because then I’m losing. I’ve got to make the film. So I get out of the car, and I had to walk this road, so all the guards can watch me, all the way up to the prison, get searched, go in where prisoners would be looking at me, and then go up to the shed and film those [torture] scenes. I mean, it was not a fun experience — at all.
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford tshirts back!
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
NEW from New English Review:
- Wait ’til my Toronto condo neighbours see the ‘Remington’ box in the recycling…
- Does Jeet Heer think non-whites can’t read, or…?
- Mark Steyn’s new National Review column
- From our bulging ‘Oh, but that’s different!’ file: Whole Foods — America’s Temple of Pseudoscience
- Arguing with a leftist about gun control on Facebook: Illustrated edition
- ‘I mean, I never understood it…’
- More K-Y for that slippery slope!
- How silly is Doug Saunders? This silly:
- Ex-Clash drummer Terry Chimes talks to Michael Coren about his return to the Catholic Church (video)
- Mark Steyn: ‘The government of the United States is increasingly corrupt’