Frankly, I would trust a bible-thumping, Christian, G-d believing, “hillbilly”, “good old boy”, “Redneck”, gun-toting, bacon-eating, beer-drinking southerner with my kids, more than I would EVER, and I mean EVER EVER trust them around ANY secular, emasculated, atheist, video-game addicted, young, single, liberal (virgin), “edgy”, “goth”, vegan men who have their mother’s last name, who seem to universally have single mothers, and in the care of psychologists. The ones who are buried in the basement, never have learned how to be social, and are attached to something electronic all the time instead of partaking in real life.
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- And shouldn’t a ‘Ferguson’ camo pattern be, like, 7/11 & Kool-Aid logos and shit anyhow?
- ‘Rarely have we seen a person fail who has thoroughly followed our path…’
- Everything people are saying about Robin Williams is right — and wrong — at the same time
- Pro-’Palestinian’ attempt to spread lies, hate at London Ribfest (?!) goes horribly wrong (video)
- The NYT will close its doors for good within the next ten years: Part XVII
- Rush Limbaugh’s comments on Robin Williams are being unfairly misquoted. Must be Wednesday.
- ‘Michael Brown and the paramilitarized Ferguson Police Department are two sides of the same coin’
- Montreal police supposedly made a Jewish blogger take down this post, so here it is
- 10 Great Things About Young Nannies
- Like my t-shirt says: It’s Not ‘Racist’ If It’s True