Frankly, I would trust a bible-thumping, Christian, G-d believing, “hillbilly”, “good old boy”, “Redneck”, gun-toting, bacon-eating, beer-drinking southerner with my kids, more than I would EVER, and I mean EVER EVER trust them around ANY secular, emasculated, atheist, video-game addicted, young, single, liberal (virgin), “edgy”, “goth”, vegan men who have their mother’s last name, who seem to universally have single mothers, and in the care of psychologists. The ones who are buried in the basement, never have learned how to be social, and are attached to something electronic all the time instead of partaking in real life.
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford tshirts back!
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
NEW from New English Review:
- Crimean Tatars to boycott secession vote
- Attacks on asylum shelters rise in Germany
- Spain struggles to halt migrants at two enclaves of Melilla and Ceuta: 80,000 Africans headed their way
- Evening photo: After the storm
- Parents fury as pork sausages are banned from the school menu and replaced with halal meat
- Wait ’til my Toronto condo neighbours see the ‘Remington’ box in the recycling…
- Does Jeet Heer think non-whites can’t read, or…?
- Mark Steyn’s new National Review column
- From our bulging ‘Oh, but that’s different!’ file: Whole Foods — America’s Temple of Pseudoscience
- Arguing with a leftist about gun control on Facebook: Illustrated edition
- ‘I mean, I never understood it…’
- More K-Y for that slippery slope!
- Does Dan Hill have a brain tumor now?
- Mark Steyn on Day 2 of the Ezra Levant libel trial
- How silly is Doug Saunders? This silly: