Frankly, I would trust a bible-thumping, Christian, G-d believing, “hillbilly”, “good old boy”, “Redneck”, gun-toting, bacon-eating, beer-drinking southerner with my kids, more than I would EVER, and I mean EVER EVER trust them around ANY secular, emasculated, atheist, video-game addicted, young, single, liberal (virgin), “edgy”, “goth”, vegan men who have their mother’s last name, who seem to universally have single mothers, and in the care of psychologists. The ones who are buried in the basement, never have learned how to be social, and are attached to something electronic all the time instead of partaking in real life.
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford t-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
- My NEW book: Confessions of a Failed Slut
- Mark Steyn: National Review and I have come to different and irreconcilable views over Dr Mann’s defamation suit against us
- Mark Steyn: Defaming [and, apparently, journalism...] for Beginners
- ‘Mark Steyn could have not chosen a better lawyer to represent him than (…) Daniel Kornstein.’
- Christopher Hitchens, reconsidered
- NSFW: This is a post about porn that all conservatives should read
- Ed Driscoll: By all means, dump Firefox. But then what?
- Mark Steyn: The tyranny of name recogniton
- OMG! How did I forget to post this until just now?
- ‘The trouble with Judge Combs Greene’s statement is that it’s rubbish’
(Some of) my books: