Frankly, I would trust a bible-thumping, Christian, G-d believing, “hillbilly”, “good old boy”, “Redneck”, gun-toting, bacon-eating, beer-drinking southerner with my kids, more than I would EVER, and I mean EVER EVER trust them around ANY secular, emasculated, atheist, video-game addicted, young, single, liberal (virgin), “edgy”, “goth”, vegan men who have their mother’s last name, who seem to universally have single mothers, and in the care of psychologists. The ones who are buried in the basement, never have learned how to be social, and are attached to something electronic all the time instead of partaking in real life.
Tune in to Sun News!
Reach thousands of readers:
NEW from New English Review:
- ‘The real-life Rosie the Riveter quit the factory just two weeks after she began…’
- Has my blogger-husband uncovered the ‘Rob Ford crack video’ smoking gun?
- ‘When the Canadian Government Used ‘Gay Detectors’ To Try To Get Rid Of Homosexual Government Employees’ (BUMPED with updates)
- If you don’t want to have sex with your husband, why did you marry him?
- UK Muslims defacing war memorials now
- BUMPED: So some ‘Catholic’ anti-gay marriage activist killed himself in Notre Dame Cathedral
- If you’re so ‘allergic’ to stuff, why aren’t you dead yet?
- Hey, I was at that Nick DiPaolo show…
- Toronto Muslim harrasses woman for wearing short skirt (video): Bonus — What the f*** is up with those Somali broads at my neighborhood clinic?
- Teletubbies redux: Gays demand more gay characters, hosts on BBC kids shows