The Weekly World News left newsstands in 2007. “The Weekly World News was not one of those sleazy tabloids that cover tawdry celebrity scandals,” Peter Carlson wrote in an obituary for the paper. “It was a sleazy tabloid that covered events that seemed to occur in a parallel universe, a fevered dream world where pop culture mixed with urban legends, conspiracy theories and hallucinations.”
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- Does Olivia Chow’s proposed handgun ban include the piece owned by Warren Kinsella’s girlfriend — who volunteers for Chow?
- Has Warren Kinsella resigned from Sun News yet? Day One
- What if G. Gordon Liddy had shown up at the Watergate, and the DNC office door was unlocked?
- Cops: unionized bureaucrats — with guns
- ‘I don’t understand the SlutWalk’
- Mark Steyn on one of the great recordings: Frank Sinatra’s ‘Fly Me To the Moon’
- Tommy, last surviving Ramone, dies, aged 65 (or thereabouts)
- Now I have to track down everything Julie Klausner’s ever done
- ‘Progressives’ live in the past
- ‘[T]he person objectively that knew more about Islam than anybody’ doesn’t know very much
- Gaza Massacre Scam Exposed – 78% of Casualties are Male
- Two Women Living in U.S. Charged with Terrorism
- Airline Branch Manager Says FAA Cancellation ‘Smacks of Politics’
- ISIS enforces female circumcision
- Australia’s scrapping of the despised, ineffective carbon tax sends a clear lesson to Canadian politicians.