The Weekly World News left newsstands in 2007. “The Weekly World News was not one of those sleazy tabloids that cover tawdry celebrity scandals,” Peter Carlson wrote in an obituary for the paper. “It was a sleazy tabloid that covered events that seemed to occur in a parallel universe, a fevered dream world where pop culture mixed with urban legends, conspiracy theories and hallucinations.”
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford tshirts back!
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
NEW from New English Review:
- Wait ’til my Toronto condo neighbours see the ‘Remington’ box in the recycling…
- Does Jeet Heer think non-whites can’t read, or…?
- Mark Steyn’s new National Review column
- From our bulging ‘Oh, but that’s different!’ file: Whole Foods — America’s Temple of Pseudoscience
- Arguing with a leftist about gun control on Facebook: Illustrated edition
- ‘I mean, I never understood it…’
- More K-Y for that slippery slope!
- Does Dan Hill have a brain tumor now?
- Mark Steyn on Day 2 of the Ezra Levant libel trial
- How silly is Doug Saunders? This silly: