Over the next couple of weeks, we will begin to roll out many components of the Next Generation project. Through Internet TV, social media, live events, outreach programs and newsletters, NextGeneration.TV will be a rallying place where grandparents, parents, and children can come to learn about the challenges facing our nation and to offer possible solutions for a prosperous future.
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- Does Olivia Chow’s proposed handgun ban include the piece owned by Warren Kinsella’s girlfriend — who volunteers for Chow?
- Has Warren Kinsella resigned from Sun News yet? Day One
- What if G. Gordon Liddy had shown up at the Watergate, and the DNC office door was unlocked?
- Cops: unionized bureaucrats — with guns
- ‘I don’t understand the SlutWalk’
- Mark Steyn on one of the great recordings: Frank Sinatra’s ‘Fly Me To the Moon’
- Tommy, last surviving Ramone, dies, aged 65 (or thereabouts)
- Now I have to track down everything Julie Klausner’s ever done
- ‘Progressives’ live in the past
- My tax dollars at play
- Israel hits Hamas terror chief’s home as ceasefire bids stall, foreign airlines bolt
- Has New York City surrendered? Mystery as white flags replace Old Glory atop the Brooklyn Bridge
- EU calls for disarmament of terrorist groups in Gaza
- French online forums overflow with anti-Jewish hate
- Syria civil war: Bloodiest 48 hours sees 700 killed as ISIS gains influence