Taking guns away from single women who live alone and other law-abiding citizens without mental illnesses will do nothing about the Chos, Loughners, Holmeses or Lanzas. Such people have to be separated from civil society, for the public’s sake as well as their own. But this is nearly impossible because the ACLU has decided that being psychotic is a civil right.
Tune in to Sun News!
Reach thousands of readers:
NEW from New English Review:
- Has my blogger-husband uncovered the ‘Rob Ford crack video’ smoking gun?
- CBC Sunday Morning revisits the Borscht Belt
- Boston: ‘Am I the only one captivated by the female cop in this iconic image?’
- BREAKING: Toronto Muslims force rabbi to drop out of hosting Pamela Geller event (video)
- Producer of ‘Fitna’ film converts to Islam
- If you’re so ‘allergic’ to stuff, why aren’t you dead yet?
- Hey, I was at that Nick DiPaolo show…
- Another day, another deluded Muslim
- Actually, turning Johnny Storm into a black guy makes sense
- Health and safety: Has ‘the world’ really ‘gone mad’?