As a lapsed Catholic and someone who’d be a card-carrying agnostic if only they issued cards, I’m not convinced that any one religious creed predisposes someone toward sex crimes more than any other. But as someone who’s an occasional critic of modern culture, I am fascinated that when the major media cast an eager spotlight on Sexual Improprieties of the Religious Kind, they focus almost exclusively on non-Jewish white male Christians.
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- Does Olivia Chow’s proposed handgun ban include the piece owned by Warren Kinsella’s girlfriend — who volunteers for Chow?
- Has Warren Kinsella resigned from Sun News yet? Day One
- Cops: unionized bureaucrats — with guns
- Mark Steyn on one of the great recordings: Frank Sinatra’s ‘Fly Me To the Moon’
- ‘I don’t understand the SlutWalk’
- Tommy, last surviving Ramone, dies, aged 65 (or thereabouts)
- Journalists: Your moral and intellectual superiors!
- ‘For too long, conservatives have ceded the popular culture to the Left’
- L’Wren Scott was $6 million in debt
- ‘Last year, for the first time, a young girl, French, offered me her seat on a crowded bus’