As a lapsed Catholic and someone who’d be a card-carrying agnostic if only they issued cards, I’m not convinced that any one religious creed predisposes someone toward sex crimes more than any other. But as someone who’s an occasional critic of modern culture, I am fascinated that when the major media cast an eager spotlight on Sexual Improprieties of the Religious Kind, they focus almost exclusively on non-Jewish white male Christians.
Tune in to Sun News!
Reach thousands of readers:
NEW from New English Review:
- Has my blogger-husband uncovered the ‘Rob Ford crack video’ smoking gun?
- CBC Sunday Morning revisits the Borscht Belt
- Boston: ‘Am I the only one captivated by the female cop in this iconic image?’
- BREAKING: Toronto Muslims force rabbi to drop out of hosting Pamela Geller event (video)
- Producer of ‘Fitna’ film converts to Islam
- If you’re so ‘allergic’ to stuff, why aren’t you dead yet?
- Hey, I was at that Nick DiPaolo show…
- Another day, another deluded Muslim
- Actually, turning Johnny Storm into a black guy makes sense
- Health and safety: Has ‘the world’ really ‘gone mad’?