The only accurate sentence in the trailer voice-over is the praise for Madelaine Kahn, and the stuff about how every director hated the talented-yet-obsequious Bogdanovich (whose wife Polly Platt was quite instrumental in whatever cinematic success he — and not a few other men — have enjoyed. Bogdanovich dumped her on the set of The Last Picture Show, for his star Cybill Sheppard — whose casting in the role had been Platt’s idea.)
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- Does Olivia Chow’s proposed handgun ban include the piece owned by Warren Kinsella’s girlfriend — who volunteers for Chow?
- Has Warren Kinsella resigned from Sun News yet? Day One
- What if G. Gordon Liddy had shown up at the Watergate, and the DNC office door was unlocked?
- Cops: unionized bureaucrats — with guns
- ‘I don’t understand the SlutWalk’
- Mark Steyn on one of the great recordings: Frank Sinatra’s ‘Fly Me To the Moon’
- Tommy, last surviving Ramone, dies, aged 65 (or thereabouts)
- Now I have to track down everything Julie Klausner’s ever done
- Journalists: Your moral and intellectual superiors!
- My tax dollars at play
- Evening photo: Milky Way over sunrise
- #DiversityIsOurStrength in New York: Immigrants clash with residents of new homeless shelter
- Gee! A Pallie Waving A Swastika At Today's Pro-Israel Rally Got Kicked In The Head! Hooda Thunk It!
- Madrid Jews to ‘defend’ against author who justified past expulsions
- Devout Muslims rampage for Mohammed, kill 4 including 7 year old girl