Most troubling—at least, I guess, if you’re white—is what appears to be his huge level of support among blacks. According to one Tweet, “Every black man I’ve talked to thinks Dorner is a hero!” And he may have accomplished this feat merely by running and hiding behind the word “nigger.” It’s an emotionally charged word. Nigger—that’s the trigger. Ever since the OJ Simpson murder trial, when defense lawyers successfully shifted the focus to whether or not a white cop may have once said “nigger,” saying that word is in many circles considered worse than murdering someone.
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford t-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
- My NEW book: Confessions of a Failed Slut
- Mark Steyn: National Review and I have come to different and irreconcilable views over Dr Mann’s defamation suit against us
- Mark Steyn: Defaming [and, apparently, journalism...] for Beginners
- ‘Mark Steyn could have not chosen a better lawyer to represent him than (…) Daniel Kornstein.’
- Christopher Hitchens, reconsidered
- NSFW: This is a post about porn that all conservatives should read
- Ed Driscoll: By all means, dump Firefox. But then what?
- Mark Steyn: The tyranny of name recogniton
- OMG! How did I forget to post this until just now?
- ‘The trouble with Judge Combs Greene’s statement is that it’s rubbish’
(Some of) my books: