Most troubling—at least, I guess, if you’re white—is what appears to be his huge level of support among blacks. According to one Tweet, “Every black man I’ve talked to thinks Dorner is a hero!” And he may have accomplished this feat merely by running and hiding behind the word “nigger.” It’s an emotionally charged word. Nigger—that’s the trigger. Ever since the OJ Simpson murder trial, when defense lawyers successfully shifted the focus to whether or not a white cop may have once said “nigger,” saying that word is in many circles considered worse than murdering someone.
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford tshirts back!
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
NEW from New English Review:
- Crimean Tatars to boycott secession vote
- Attacks on asylum shelters rise in Germany
- Spain struggles to halt migrants at two enclaves of Melilla and Ceuta: 80,000 Africans headed their way
- Evening photo: After the storm
- Parents fury as pork sausages are banned from the school menu and replaced with halal meat
- Wait ’til my Toronto condo neighbours see the ‘Remington’ box in the recycling…
- Does Jeet Heer think non-whites can’t read, or…?
- Mark Steyn’s new National Review column
- From our bulging ‘Oh, but that’s different!’ file: Whole Foods — America’s Temple of Pseudoscience
- Arguing with a leftist about gun control on Facebook: Illustrated edition
- ‘I mean, I never understood it…’
- More K-Y for that slippery slope!
- Does Dan Hill have a brain tumor now?
- Mark Steyn on Day 2 of the Ezra Levant libel trial
- How silly is Doug Saunders? This silly: