New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd generally sticks to provocative political matters in her columns but she’s fed up with filmmakers who change major historical facts in their movies then hide behind the “artistic license” excuse as a defense.
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford tshirts back!
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
NEW from New English Review:
- Wait ’til my Toronto condo neighbours see the ‘Remington’ box in the recycling…
- Does Jeet Heer think non-whites can’t read, or…?
- Mark Steyn’s new National Review column
- From our bulging ‘Oh, but that’s different!’ file: Whole Foods — America’s Temple of Pseudoscience
- Arguing with a leftist about gun control on Facebook: Illustrated edition
- ‘I mean, I never understood it…’
- More K-Y for that slippery slope!
- Does Dan Hill have a brain tumor now?
- Mark Steyn on Day 2 of the Ezra Levant libel trial
- How silly is Doug Saunders? This silly: