So, there’s still work to do in calming the fires of potential messianic litigation and spaghetti-related culture battles. Vested interests and the professionally outraged are keeping the language divide alive, and making Quebec an international laughingstock when things like pastagate blow up. Hopefully, aging as they are, they’ll die off soon and let the rest of us get on with our shit.
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford tshirts back!
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
NEW from New English Review:
- Wait ’til my Toronto condo neighbours see the ‘Remington’ box in the recycling…
- Does Jeet Heer think non-whites can’t read, or…?
- Mark Steyn’s new National Review column
- From our bulging ‘Oh, but that’s different!’ file: Whole Foods — America’s Temple of Pseudoscience
- Arguing with a leftist about gun control on Facebook: Illustrated edition
- ‘I mean, I never understood it…’
- Does Dan Hill have a brain tumor now?
- More K-Y for that slippery slope!
- Mark Steyn on Day 2 of the Ezra Levant libel trial
- How silly is Doug Saunders? This silly: