“Obama’s announcement that he plans to continue to reside in Washington, D.C. when his term ends was mostly ignored during the Christmas news cycle.
But Limbaugh heard the statement loud and clear, and offered his listeners Tuesday his opinion about Obama’s unusual decision. (…)
“I’m here to tell you that within days of the new president’s inauguration, [Obama] will be calling press conferences, and whatever he thinks is going to be the news that day. There is no other reason to stay” in Washington, he said.
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- Does Olivia Chow’s proposed handgun ban include the piece owned by Warren Kinsella’s girlfriend — who volunteers for Chow?
- Has Warren Kinsella resigned from Sun News yet? Day One
- What if G. Gordon Liddy had shown up at the Watergate, and the DNC office door was unlocked?
- Cops: unionized bureaucrats — with guns
- ‘I don’t understand the SlutWalk’
- Mark Steyn on one of the great recordings: Frank Sinatra’s ‘Fly Me To the Moon’
- Tommy, last surviving Ramone, dies, aged 65 (or thereabouts)
- ‘Progressives’ live in the past
- Now I have to track down everything Julie Klausner’s ever done
- My tax dollars at play
- Israel hits Hamas terror chief’s home as ceasefire bids stall, foreign airlines bolt
- Has New York City surrendered? Mystery as white flags replace Old Glory atop the Brooklyn Bridge
- EU calls for disarmament of terrorist groups in Gaza
- French online forums overflow with anti-Jewish hate
- Syria civil war: Bloodiest 48 hours sees 700 killed as ISIS gains influence