“Obama’s announcement that he plans to continue to reside in Washington, D.C. when his term ends was mostly ignored during the Christmas news cycle.
But Limbaugh heard the statement loud and clear, and offered his listeners Tuesday his opinion about Obama’s unusual decision. (…)
“I’m here to tell you that within days of the new president’s inauguration, [Obama] will be calling press conferences, and whatever he thinks is going to be the news that day. There is no other reason to stay” in Washington, he said.
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford tshirts back!
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
NEW from New English Review:
- Wait ’til my Toronto condo neighbours see the ‘Remington’ box in the recycling…
- Does Jeet Heer think non-whites can’t read, or…?
- Mark Steyn’s new National Review column
- From our bulging ‘Oh, but that’s different!’ file: Whole Foods — America’s Temple of Pseudoscience
- Arguing with a leftist about gun control on Facebook: Illustrated edition
- ‘I mean, I never understood it…’
- Does Dan Hill have a brain tumor now?
- More K-Y for that slippery slope!
- Mark Steyn on Day 2 of the Ezra Levant libel trial
- How silly is Doug Saunders? This silly: