“Obama’s announcement that he plans to continue to reside in Washington, D.C. when his term ends was mostly ignored during the Christmas news cycle.
But Limbaugh heard the statement loud and clear, and offered his listeners Tuesday his opinion about Obama’s unusual decision. (…)
“I’m here to tell you that within days of the new president’s inauguration, [Obama] will be calling press conferences, and whatever he thinks is going to be the news that day. There is no other reason to stay” in Washington, he said.
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- Does Olivia Chow’s proposed handgun ban include the piece owned by Warren Kinsella’s girlfriend — who volunteers for Chow?
- Has Warren Kinsella resigned from Sun News yet? Day One
- Cops: unionized bureaucrats — with guns
- Mark Steyn on one of the great recordings: Frank Sinatra’s ‘Fly Me To the Moon’
- ‘I don’t understand the SlutWalk’
- Tommy, last surviving Ramone, dies, aged 65 (or thereabouts)
- Journalists: Your moral and intellectual superiors!
- ‘For too long, conservatives have ceded the popular culture to the Left’
- L’Wren Scott was $6 million in debt
- ‘Last year, for the first time, a young girl, French, offered me her seat on a crowded bus’