“I believe it was the late ’70s, he did a live show where he played Who songs acoustic on a record called ‘The Secret Policeman’s Ball,’” Buzzo recalled. “I believe it was a charity event. But I heard that then, and you know, I realized really quickly that he was the reason why that stuff was good, because he could get up there and play those songs and sing ‘em with an acoustic guitar, and that was really cool.”
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- And shouldn’t a ‘Ferguson’ camo pattern be, like, 7/11 & Kool-Aid logos and shit anyhow?
- ‘Rarely have we seen a person fail who has thoroughly followed our path…’
- Everything people are saying about Robin Williams is right — and wrong — at the same time
- Pro-’Palestinian’ attempt to spread lies, hate at London Ribfest (?!) goes horribly wrong (video)
- The NYT will close its doors for good within the next ten years: Part XVII
- Rush Limbaugh’s comments on Robin Williams are being unfairly misquoted. Must be Wednesday.
- Montreal police supposedly made a Jewish blogger take down this post, so here it is
- 10 Great Things About Young Nannies
- ‘I don’t understand the SlutWalk’
- ‘Michael Brown and the paramilitarized Ferguson Police Department are two sides of the same coin’