The issue, she stated repeatedly at trial, is the number of Tweets she received. Ms. Guthrie can’t pin down any time when she specifically felt threatened. “That’s not how feelings work,” she fem-splained from the stand, further clarifying that feeling “creeped out” constituted a sense of fear.
And by “sense of fear” she means “criminal act.”
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- Does Olivia Chow’s proposed handgun ban include the piece owned by Warren Kinsella’s girlfriend — who volunteers for Chow?
- Has Warren Kinsella resigned from Sun News yet? Day One
- Cops: unionized bureaucrats — with guns
- Mark Steyn on one of the great recordings: Frank Sinatra’s ‘Fly Me To the Moon’
- ‘I don’t understand the SlutWalk’
- Tommy, last surviving Ramone, dies, aged 65 (or thereabouts)
- Journalists: Your moral and intellectual superiors!
- ‘For too long, conservatives have ceded the popular culture to the Left’
- ‘Last year, for the first time, a young girl, French, offered me her seat on a crowded bus’
- ‘You had your period every day’