Just when you think Bernie Farber, bigtime censorship zealot and former head honcho of the Canadian Jewish Congress, can’t get any smaller, he does. In a world in which the US Secretary of State thinks nothing of slurring Israel as an “apartheid” state, the Prime Minister of Canada is the best friend the Jewish state has. But Farber can’t resist a cheap and vulgar crack (…)
The photoshop of which he is so proud imposes Stephen Harper on the current formal portrait of Her Majesty as Queen of Canada, and wearing her medals as Sovereign of the Order of Canada, which Bernie desperately wants to get in on, and of the Order of Military Merit, which may be a stretch even for him.
I don’t mind people sneering at Her Majesty – Quebec separatists do it all the time, and so do Aussie republicans and Guardian columnists and all kinds of other folk. But it’s a strange thing for a creep like Bernie, who wasn’t above accepting the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee medal, and is so pleased with it he uses the photograph of him getting it on his Twitter page, the self-same Twitter page where he pisses all over her.
It would be nice to think he’d be principled enough to give it back, but don’t hold your breath. By the way, re John Kerry’s “apartheid” crack, “Israeli Apartheid Week” is Bernie Farber’s gift to the world. It started in 2005 in Toronto on his watch – while the cardboard warrior was too busy pursuing phantom enemies through the thought-crime division of the Canadian “Human Rights” Commission.
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- And shouldn’t a ‘Ferguson’ camo pattern be, like, 7/11 & Kool-Aid logos and shit anyhow?
- ‘Rarely have we seen a person fail who has thoroughly followed our path…’
- Everything people are saying about Robin Williams is right — and wrong — at the same time
- Pro-’Palestinian’ attempt to spread lies, hate at London Ribfest (?!) goes horribly wrong (video)
- The NYT will close its doors for good within the next ten years: Part XVII
- Rush Limbaugh’s comments on Robin Williams are being unfairly misquoted. Must be Wednesday.
- ‘Michael Brown and the paramilitarized Ferguson Police Department are two sides of the same coin’
- Montreal police supposedly made a Jewish blogger take down this post, so here it is
- 10 Great Things About Young Nannies
- Quite possibly the worst thing the National Post has ever printed