The media, Limbaugh said, might very well cooperate with the “monitoring” program as a way to “get even closer to Obama” and “impress” him:
“Remember, Obama’s the king. They all serve the guy. They’re all on the same team.”
Then Limbaugh predicted that the FCC got the idea from journalism professors.
“Folks, if you don’t think that that’s entirely possible, you are not paying attention to what’s going on,” he told his audience. “There is no journalism anymore. (…) The purpose of the media in New York and Washington is to advance the Democrat Party agenda.”
The liberal media’s strange silence about this proposal simply serves as proof, he said.
“There isn’t any reaction to this where you would think there would be,” Limbaugh pointed out. “It is conservatives standing up to defend the media. They’re not standing up in righteous outrage or indignation over what would happen to them.”
My NEW book!
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford t-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
- My NEW book: Confessions of a Failed Slut
- ‘Mark Steyn could have not chosen a better lawyer to represent him than (…) Daniel Kornstein.’
- Christopher Hitchens, reconsidered
- NSFW: This is a post about porn that all conservatives should read
- Ed Driscoll: By all means, dump Firefox. But then what?
- Mark Steyn: The tyranny of name recogniton
- Mark Steyn: Defaming [and, apparently, journalism...] for Beginners
- ‘The trouble with Judge Combs Greene’s statement is that it’s rubbish’
- Why Mark Steyn doesn’t have a legal defense drive at KickStarter
- Teri O’Brien’s NEW book: The ABCs of Barack Obama
- Hillary Clinton praises ‘incredibly brave’ 19-year-old college student who came out as undocumented immigrant for the first time at her event
- Pakistan: No money on pay day: Christian families plan to stay in on Easter Sunday
- Chelsea Clinton at event with Islamic Center director
- Kittens Packed, Shipped to San Diego…by Accident
- Meteorite over Murmansk