The media, Limbaugh said, might very well cooperate with the “monitoring” program as a way to “get even closer to Obama” and “impress” him:
“Remember, Obama’s the king. They all serve the guy. They’re all on the same team.”
Then Limbaugh predicted that the FCC got the idea from journalism professors.
“Folks, if you don’t think that that’s entirely possible, you are not paying attention to what’s going on,” he told his audience. “There is no journalism anymore. (…) The purpose of the media in New York and Washington is to advance the Democrat Party agenda.”
The liberal media’s strange silence about this proposal simply serves as proof, he said.
“There isn’t any reaction to this where you would think there would be,” Limbaugh pointed out. “It is conservatives standing up to defend the media. They’re not standing up in righteous outrage or indignation over what would happen to them.”
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford tshirts back!
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
NEW from New English Review:
- Crimean Tatars to boycott secession vote
- Attacks on asylum shelters rise in Germany
- Spain struggles to halt migrants at two enclaves of Melilla and Ceuta: 80,000 Africans headed their way
- Evening photo: After the storm
- Parents fury as pork sausages are banned from the school menu and replaced with halal meat
- Wait ’til my Toronto condo neighbours see the ‘Remington’ box in the recycling…
- Does Jeet Heer think non-whites can’t read, or…?
- Mark Steyn’s new National Review column
- From our bulging ‘Oh, but that’s different!’ file: Whole Foods — America’s Temple of Pseudoscience
- Arguing with a leftist about gun control on Facebook: Illustrated edition
- ‘I mean, I never understood it…’
- More K-Y for that slippery slope!
- Does Dan Hill have a brain tumor now?
- Mark Steyn on Day 2 of the Ezra Levant libel trial
- How silly is Doug Saunders? This silly: