The media, Limbaugh said, might very well cooperate with the “monitoring” program as a way to “get even closer to Obama” and “impress” him:
“Remember, Obama’s the king. They all serve the guy. They’re all on the same team.”
Then Limbaugh predicted that the FCC got the idea from journalism professors.
“Folks, if you don’t think that that’s entirely possible, you are not paying attention to what’s going on,” he told his audience. “There is no journalism anymore. (…) The purpose of the media in New York and Washington is to advance the Democrat Party agenda.”
The liberal media’s strange silence about this proposal simply serves as proof, he said.
“There isn’t any reaction to this where you would think there would be,” Limbaugh pointed out. “It is conservatives standing up to defend the media. They’re not standing up in righteous outrage or indignation over what would happen to them.”
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- And shouldn’t a ‘Ferguson’ camo pattern be, like, 7/11 & Kool-Aid logos and shit anyhow?
- ‘Rarely have we seen a person fail who has thoroughly followed our path…’
- Everything people are saying about Robin Williams is right — and wrong — at the same time
- Pro-’Palestinian’ attempt to spread lies, hate at London Ribfest (?!) goes horribly wrong (video)
- The NYT will close its doors for good within the next ten years: Part XVII
- Rush Limbaugh’s comments on Robin Williams are being unfairly misquoted. Must be Wednesday.
- ‘Michael Brown and the paramilitarized Ferguson Police Department are two sides of the same coin’
- Montreal police supposedly made a Jewish blogger take down this post, so here it is
- 10 Great Things About Young Nannies
- Science: We like music we listened to when we were young because we were young when we listened to it
- ‘Jewish Ritual Murder’ page removed, then restored by Facebook within 24 hours
- U.S. says no precise threat to homeland from Islamic State; Iraq operation costing $7.5 million/day
- Canadian, Russian diplomats trade jibes over Ukraine dispute
- Twitter ‘hate map’ shows pocket of homophobia in New Mexico
- What does Russia tell the mothers of soldiers killed in Ukraine? The answer is: 'Not Much'.