The media, Limbaugh said, might very well cooperate with the “monitoring” program as a way to “get even closer to Obama” and “impress” him:
“Remember, Obama’s the king. They all serve the guy. They’re all on the same team.”
Then Limbaugh predicted that the FCC got the idea from journalism professors.
“Folks, if you don’t think that that’s entirely possible, you are not paying attention to what’s going on,” he told his audience. “There is no journalism anymore. (…) The purpose of the media in New York and Washington is to advance the Democrat Party agenda.”
The liberal media’s strange silence about this proposal simply serves as proof, he said.
“There isn’t any reaction to this where you would think there would be,” Limbaugh pointed out. “It is conservatives standing up to defend the media. They’re not standing up in righteous outrage or indignation over what would happen to them.”
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- Does Olivia Chow’s proposed handgun ban include the piece owned by Warren Kinsella’s girlfriend — who volunteers for Chow?
- Has Warren Kinsella resigned from Sun News yet? Day One
- What if G. Gordon Liddy had shown up at the Watergate, and the DNC office door was unlocked?
- Cops: unionized bureaucrats — with guns
- ‘I don’t understand the SlutWalk’
- Mark Steyn on one of the great recordings: Frank Sinatra’s ‘Fly Me To the Moon’
- Now I have to track down everything Julie Klausner’s ever done
- Tommy, last surviving Ramone, dies, aged 65 (or thereabouts)
- ‘Progressives’ live in the past
- My tax dollars at play
- Mosaic of Diversity Alert: Board member of Palestine House thanks Syria for supplyiing rockets launched at Israel
- Christian Pastor Attacked by Muslims Warns Israel
- Guardian: ‘In a hospital. At the beach. Hamas, Israel tells us, is hiding among civilians’
- Cherson & Molschky: IDF Field Hospital at Gaza Border Treating Palestinians
- Turkey's religious affairs head tells of fading Islamic values