Boy, that Communist in Chief sure is touchy. A few times, I’m pretty sure I saw the computer parts in his head blowing a fuse!
The CIA must be kicking themselves for not buying better parts to build their Obama robot – where did they get them from? Toyota?
Yeah, I told you for years those Japs would get their revenge on us for nuking them, and it is finally happening. Those clever Japs have been putting crappy parts in those dinky cars they send us, so we’ll all die and they can take over America!
Toyota is working with Obama to kill us all! It’s all over the TV, people! How much more proof do you want?
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- Does Olivia Chow’s proposed handgun ban include the piece owned by Warren Kinsella’s girlfriend — who volunteers for Chow?
- Has Warren Kinsella resigned from Sun News yet? Day One
- What if G. Gordon Liddy had shown up at the Watergate, and the DNC office door was unlocked?
- Cops: unionized bureaucrats — with guns
- ‘I don’t understand the SlutWalk’
- Mark Steyn on one of the great recordings: Frank Sinatra’s ‘Fly Me To the Moon’
- Now I have to track down everything Julie Klausner’s ever done
- Tommy, last surviving Ramone, dies, aged 65 (or thereabouts)
- My tax dollars at play
- ‘Progressives’ live in the past
- Elder of Ziyon: The Paris pogroms* continue
- Seven IDF soldiers killed in battles with Hamas early Monday
- London pro-Israel rally’s turnout far below past support
- #DiversityIsOurStrength Wave of anti-Semitic rallies hits cities across Germany
- #WarOnWomen Pakistani elders forbid fleeing women from collecting food aid