Boy, that Communist in Chief sure is touchy. A few times, I’m pretty sure I saw the computer parts in his head blowing a fuse!
The CIA must be kicking themselves for not buying better parts to build their Obama robot – where did they get them from? Toyota?
Yeah, I told you for years those Japs would get their revenge on us for nuking them, and it is finally happening. Those clever Japs have been putting crappy parts in those dinky cars they send us, so we’ll all die and they can take over America!
Toyota is working with Obama to kill us all! It’s all over the TV, people! How much more proof do you want?
Tune in to Sun News!
Rob Ford tshirts back!
Advertise on this blog!
Reach this blog's 100,000+ unique monthly visitors.
CLICK HERE for ad rates!
NEW from New English Review:
- Taliban pledge violent campaign to disrupt Afghan election
- Philippa Taylor: The rights culture is a selfish dead end
- Israeli tourists denied entry into ‘moderate’ Tunisia
- Crazy Irish woman: A scream of solidarity to my fellow women everywhere
- Australia: Sydney cab driver who told a 90-year-old passenger he hoped she would “die” is begging to keep his job
- Wait ’til my Toronto condo neighbours see the ‘Remington’ box in the recycling…
- Does Jeet Heer think non-whites can’t read, or…?
- Mark Steyn’s new National Review column
- From our bulging ‘Oh, but that’s different!’ file: Whole Foods — America’s Temple of Pseudoscience
- Arguing with a leftist about gun control on Facebook: Illustrated edition
- ‘I mean, I never understood it…’
- Does Dan Hill have a brain tumor now?
- More K-Y for that slippery slope!
- Mark Steyn on Day 2 of the Ezra Levant libel trial
- How silly is Doug Saunders? This silly: