Boy, that Communist in Chief sure is touchy. A few times, I’m pretty sure I saw the computer parts in his head blowing a fuse!
The CIA must be kicking themselves for not buying better parts to build their Obama robot – where did they get them from? Toyota?
Yeah, I told you for years those Japs would get their revenge on us for nuking them, and it is finally happening. Those clever Japs have been putting crappy parts in those dinky cars they send us, so we’ll all die and they can take over America!
Toyota is working with Obama to kill us all! It’s all over the TV, people! How much more proof do you want?
Tune in to Sun News!
My NEW book!
Toronto Election T-shirts!
NEW from New English Review:
- And shouldn’t a ‘Ferguson’ camo pattern be, like, 7/11 & Kool-Aid logos and shit anyhow?
- ‘Rarely have we seen a person fail who has thoroughly followed our path…’
- Everything people are saying about Robin Williams is right — and wrong — at the same time
- Pro-’Palestinian’ attempt to spread lies, hate at London Ribfest (?!) goes horribly wrong (video)
- The NYT will close its doors for good within the next ten years: Part XVII
- Rush Limbaugh’s comments on Robin Williams are being unfairly misquoted. Must be Wednesday.
- ‘Michael Brown and the paramilitarized Ferguson Police Department are two sides of the same coin’
- Montreal police supposedly made a Jewish blogger take down this post, so here it is
- 10 Great Things About Young Nannies
- Science: We like music we listened to when we were young because we were young when we listened to it
- ‘Jewish Ritual Murder’ page removed, then restored by Facebook within 24 hours
- U.S. says no precise threat to homeland from Islamic State; Iraq operation costing $7.5 million/day
- Canadian, Russian diplomats trade jibes over Ukraine dispute
- Twitter ‘hate map’ shows pocket of homophobia in New Mexico
- What does Russia tell the mothers of soldiers killed in Ukraine? The answer is: 'Not Much'.