1. I cry during every movie and by “every movie” I mean Galaxy Quest.
2. I spent my first and last Brownie meeting hiding in the bathroom. The other girls were skipping double and skipping double scared me. Ditto “jumpsies”, with those dangerous elastic bands.
3. Related: I never went to camp, or learned to ride a bike. I don’t know how to drive a car and have no plans to learn. Dialing a phone is still a challenge to me; I tend to chicken out at the seventh number. I’d love to get an official Asperger’s diagnosis but that would mean calling a doctor…
4. I can recite the entire screenplay of Young Frankenstein.
5. I haven’t left the house once this week. Probably longer. Meaning I have finally achieved a goal I’ve had since age 12.
6. The most I ever drank (back when I did) in a 24-hour period was a 40-ouncer of Old Grandad plus a case of Red Baron.