Remind me again what these people on the video contribute to Canada, when they aren’t being whining, beligerent, ignorant bullies and parasites.
(No, I mean the Muslims, not just the Professional Journalism Reporter and Editors ™ who spelled Levant’s name wrong throughout the print piece…)
Ezra has more on the rumoured appeal, and his attempts to squeeze info out of the HRCs — they’re stonewalling, not surprisingly, even in the face of Freedom of Information requests.
PS: here’s the contact information for the litigants, the Edmonton Council of Muslim Communities, which probably exists only with the help of extorted taxpayer funding of “community multicultural diversity” programs.
So. You’re a taxpayer? Why not ask them how persecuting a Jewish publisher conforms to their organization’s stated “Values”, to whit:
▪ Humility, respect and steadfastness
▪ Openness in communication
▪ Non-violence of thought, word and deed
▪ Recognize, honour and value diversity (racial, cultural, and linguistic, etc.)
▪ Integrity and honesty
▪ Fairness and transparency
▪ Unity, teamwork, and collaboration
▪ Focus on what unites communities, not what divides
▪ Respect for the autonomy of individual member institutions
I wonder if the Edmonton Council of Muslim Communities is associated with the Muslim World League.
The Institute’s Terrorism report mentions “the Muslim Community of Edmonton, Edmonton, Alberta”. Is this the same group? I’ll ask.
More here, in which the group admits to being censorious bullies who wanted to intimidate Levant and other publishers.
PLUS: Ezra and Syed duke it out on radio yesterday. Don’t bring a Jew to a Muslim fight!