I guess you heard that some of our gold is missing. Jebuz.
Also, everything this guy says is true and you know it:
I lived up in Edmonton for a few months, and I would have to say that I noticed a few recurring character flaws in Candians. Not all people, but some.
1. A tendency to give smarmy lectures about proper behavior, said lectures sounding like “chirp chirp chirp.”
2. The desire for a guaranteed outcome, i.e. they are risk-averse.
3. A tendency to fob off Canadian failures on the United States whenever possible. When this should not be possible, a failure becomes a Thing That Shall Not Be Mentioned.
4. A tendency to petty rackets and small-time frauds. Example: Special deal at electronics store – great price, pay later. Only, they don’t send the bill for months and then claim that they did send it. Penalties and interest exceed up-front savings.
5. Corollary of 4.: Lack of trust in fellow man.
6. Tendency of employees in stores to stand in a ring and talk, while ignoring customers.