Because I’ve been blogging for so long, I sometimes get asked to review websites and online services and products, like NextTree
NextTree is one of Canada’s fastest growing website design companies. They let small Canadian businesses launch a professionally designed website for just
$699 $499, all-inclusive.
If that sounds like a lot of money, you’re probably used to hearing about website design companies that take your basic information and stick it up on one of their tacky templates.
Which is cheaper — but means your website will end up looking like all their other clients’!
Unlike lots of other companies, NextTree actually works with you one-on-one and produces a completely customized website that’s right for you, and nobody else.
Here’s what you get from NextTree:
- Up to 20 web pages
- Consultation with a professional web designer
- Up to 5 stock photos
- Search engine optimization so your site will be found by Google — and your customers
- Integration with Technorati, LinkedIn and other Web 2.0 business resources
- Your own company blog, photo gallery and contact form
- FREE 1 year web hosting
- FREE realtime website visitor stats
- Ability to add, edit and remove pages easily
- 1-hour of free training
- Your new site goes live in 5 business days
NextTree has a nice portfolio of their work on their website.
(And unlike WAY too many web design firms, their own website isn’t crappy! NextTree looks like they practice what they preach.)
So check out NextTree if you’re a Canadian company looking for an affordable, professionally designed and implemented business site.