Things to be genuinely outraged about:
- Western female reporter gets raped by Muslim savages who were yelling “Jew! Jew”
- Western male journalist, safe at home, calls her a “warmonger” (?!) on Twitter.
- Western male journalist with Jewish sounding surname weirdly neglects to mention the “Jew! Jew!” part in his tweet.
- Western male journalist’s colleagues, neighbors, friends and fellow Obama voters make “Sarah Palin/Michelle Malkin/female blogger rape jokes” all the time, with relative impunity
- Convinced that men and women are exactly the same, and that backward Muslims are just like us, American media sends beautiful blonde female reporter into riot zone. (Why do you think God invented Christiane Amanpour?)
- American media secretly wondering if maybe, just maybe, the rape was caught on film and if so, what time slot they can run it in (along with a tasteful disclaimer, naturally…)
- Western male journalist had something called a “fellowship” (!?)
Things people are pretending to be outraged about instead, because the humans cannot bear too much reality:
- Western male journalist made an “Anderson Cooper/rape” joke that everyone was thinking, and some of us actually made “out loud” — and no one would have made if, you know, he’d really been raped.
- Western male journalist/Obama supporter turns out to be “misogynist” “hypocrite”
- Normal people dared to mention out loud that the Jew-hating Muslim rapists were, in fact, Jew-haters, Muslims, and rapists
- Somebody used the word “housekeeping”