Tune into all NEW free audio and webcam clips from the week in conservative talk radio, including:
- Rush Limbaugh on Chris Christie’s Reagan Library speech
- Michael Savage’s novel debuts at #4 on NYT list
- Laura Ingraham chats with Herman Cain
- “The popular KFI radio hosts gave out the cellphone number of an immigrant rights activist, prompting hate-filled calls. Minority and immigrant rights groups say they will boycott advertisers if the show isn’t taken off the air…”
- Actor/singer Tyrese Gibson was ejected from a radio station in Delaware mid-interview on Tuesday after bosses objected to his comments about liquor stores near schools (!?)
CALLER: Golly. We’re in America. You can talk about anything you want to. (…)
If you know who you are and believe who you are, then it doesn’t matter who somebody says, because you are there. You know it.
GLENN: Hang on just a second. May I just say to the entire United States of America, that last sentence from Charlie is why everyone should move to Texas, because it’s common sense. (…)
PAT: Well, now, Charlie, if I can recite all of Ephesians 1 through 10, what kind of brakes deal can you give me?