Get FREE audio and webcam highlights from the week in conservative talk radio, including;
- Is Rush Limbaugh more dangerous than Al-Qaida
- Who called Obama a “punk”?
- What had Glenn Beck tearing up on the Today Show?
and a whole lot more!
Elsewhere around the “dial”:
- Adam Carolla: “It’s the one thing I miss about working in radio: the angry post-it note on the vending machine. (…) I want to write a coffee table book called Refrigerators at a Radio Station.”
- Nick and Artie trade truly disturbing tales from the road with fellow comic Jim Florentine
- Oh, dear: Christian radio host wants listeners to think “long and hard” about gays