But I won’t refuse some fair share.
In honor of Frum’s decamping to Newsweek (yes, I guess it is still publishing…) while boasting about his website’s imaginary accomplishments, I couldn’t resist going through my archives.
I got him good. And that ain’t bad…
- My blog gets more traffic than David Frum’s website
- Police were called to the home of David Frum today (satire!)
- Did David Frum really say that Glenn Beck “acts as [Ron] Paul’s chief TV enthusiast and publicist”?
- “David Frum threatening to quite the GOP is like Dr. Smith threatening to quit Lost in Space“
- How much can David Frum get totally wrong in just once sentence?
- David Frum blahbitty blah blah zzzzzzz sooooo sleeeppppy…
- Shorter David Frum: I can’t get my facts straight — but Rush Limbaugh has ugly furniture
- WaPo’s ombud spanks Frum for his ‘review’ of, er, Rush Limbaugh’s interior decorating
- ‘In Canada, we call these ‘David Frum”
- Forget UK Muslim immigrants: Canada’s media elites prove inbreeding = brain damage
- David Frum accuses Sarah Palin of racism
- Let’s start calling him ‘David Dumb’
- So nice to see David Frum found someone to marry as irritating as he is
- It dawns on David Frum that his ideas are neither ‘new’ nor ‘majority’
- David Frum’s new ‘No Labels’ group plagiarized its logo
- Is David Frum positioning himself to be the next Dr Phil?
- Shocker! David Frum supports Ground Zero Mosque
- David Frum’s comments on Sarah Palin slightly less rape-y this time!
- David Frum: too stupid to really be Jewish?
- David Frum: ‘Rush Limbaugh stole my crown of evil!’
- Ed Anger: David Frum probably can’t even change a tire without his Filipino nanny helping out
- Canadian Media Genetic Incest Lottery Winner still yammering something about “Mexicans”
- Ever-so-helpful Danielle Crittenden helps out in her usual helpful way!
BONUS eerie! Mark Steyn writes circa 2009:
David Frum thinks the Republican Party needs to cut loose Rush, a man whose millions of listeners account for a significant proportion of the GOP base.
It’s not clear who, if anyone, David [Frum] brings to the table in return. Notwithstanding his Strange New Respect from Newsweek, he should find something new to talk about.