Last night, Brian Lilley had a great segment on modesty, the AWOL Victoria’s Secret model, devolving standards — and mentioned how hard it was to buy his daughters t-shirts that didn’t say things like “SLUT” or “I’M PRETTY, SO BUY ME PRESENTS” (the latter being my best recollection of one my brother-in-law let his daughter wear to our house when she was about 12, and got an earful about…)
So now we have this story, which is multi-level awesome. Behold:
- Mother of Jude Law’s kid can’t read, apparently.
- Or doesn’t care too.
- Neither can the kid.
- Jude Law not around to read stuff, either, but suddenly very concerned about daughter’s public image
- Kid paraded in public but now Law wants her face pixilated
- DM agrees (!) day after publishing non-pixilated pix.
- Jude Law’s kid gets free clothes but your’s don’t
- Oh, and the ecstasy tablet on the floor thing is a nice touch.
Add your own!