UPDATE — I was hoping someone would isolate this clip and upload it, and now they have!
Especially relevant in light of Trayvon Martin™
Check out the all NEW Talk Radio Watch, with audio highlights from the week in conservative talk radio!
MORE radio related stuff:
- Rush: my ratings are up 10% – 60%, as a matter of fact!
- Women object to statue of Rush Limbaugh
- Talk radio: “Is it safe to be unpopular?”
- “As someone who just changed gigs and is trying to get the word out to build an audience, I sure would appreciate any help Media Matters could give me in alerting everyone listening to the competing station that I’m here…”
- Carson Daly (who by all accounts is The Nicest Man in Show Biz) is the latest “homophobic” apology guy
- FREE audio: Mark Steyn tells Hugh Hewitt that Justice Kennedy is stealing his lines… (thanks to @FlyoverCountry)
“…something in the combination of Drew’s deadpan professionalism and Carolla’s curmudgeonly irreverence brought out the funniest and wisest in both men.”
“The alchemical magic between these two guys made Loveline the massive phenomenon that it was for the 10 years Carolla co-hosted. (He left in 2005, after which a succession of lackluster bores tried vainly to fill his shoes.)”
Must-hear call that may inspire you to commit suicide: