Check out the all-new Talk Radio Watch, with FREE audio and video highlights, including:
- Laura Ingraham ticks off Avengers fans
- Rush Limbaugh on dinosaur farts
- Michael Savage angry with Democrats and Republicans
and much MORE!
- Lots of clips as always (not just Rush…) at DailyRushbo.com
- “Help – me get – this demonic hypocrite off-the-air name Mike Gallagher (sic)”
- Nikki Sixx: morning man
- “SSI Inks Chuck Woolery for Daily Commentaries”
Note, folks: “Malice” doesn’t necessarily mean what you think it does…
During the conversation, Lonsberry asked the woman how it felt to have a “cold blooded murderer” in the family and if he “put a notch in the stock of his gun after he kills people.” The Gisel family sued for defamation but the court ruled Lonsberry’s comments were “obviously intended to be caustic and confrontational, rather than factual” and that his words were “non-actionable expressions of pure opinion.” Gisel may have believed Lonsberry’s comments were made with malice, thus giving him a case. And, though not all opinion is protected by the First Amendment, it was in this case.
PLUS: Visit the new studio the fans built by clicking through those Amazon.com links…